Club Seats UM vs FSU

Tru C

Senior
I am going to be looking for four. Me and the family. I only do club when i have the family. Anyway, i went to the canes site, nothing available. I went to stub hub and i see 200 level club available starting at like $300+ each. Just wanted to get yall advice. Is that price significantly above what it would be through the Miami tix office? Should i just go ahead and get them now? I know the price could go down if FSU sucks (which they probably will) but they could go up too if they somehow perform well. Appreciate any feedback. Thanks

Advertisement
I am going to be looking for four. Me and the family. I only do club when i have the family. Anyway, i went to the canes site, nothing available. I went to stub hub and i see 200 level club available starting at like $300+ each. Just wanted to get yall advice. Is that price significantly above what it would be through the Miami tix office? Should i just go ahead and get them now? I know the price could go down if FSU sucks (which they probably will) but they could go up too if they somehow perform well. Appreciate any feedback. Thanks
What section?

What section?

FA9235C8-3B52-430A-8B69-962FD6454CB9.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
UM / FSU = big rivalry game and not a lot of seats available due to increase in season ticket sales with the Mario hire. Price will NOT go down ... will be a lot of hype for that game regardless of FSU's record. Buy now or watch on TV.

I bought my first season tickets, (4 seats) for a grand total of $80. That's right, the whole season $80. in what would be section 148 at Hard Rock.
Needless to say, I have priced out now that I am retired. Not to mention that there is no mass transit to the stadium. I am not old fashion, but I
do miss the Orange Bowl and going to the upper deck with our flask and a couple of joints, and yelling our asses off in front of crowds of 17 thousand.

Advertisement
I bought my first season tickets, (4 seats) for a grand total of $80. That's right, the whole season $80. in what would be section 148 at Hard Rock.
Needless to say, I have priced out now that I am retired. Not to mention that there is no mass transit to the stadium. I am not old fashion, but I
do miss the Orange Bowl and going to the upper deck with our flask and a couple of joints, and yelling our asses off in front of crowds of 17 thousand.
I like your style

It's Homecoming Weekend on top of it.

Demand will remain high which means the prices will as well.

Go Canes!

Are the club seats kid friendly even for FSU? Never taken them to a game like that. Life with girls I reckon.

Usually a bit buzzed (can’t remember tbh).

Advertisement
Are the club seats kids safe for FSU? Never taken them to a game like that. Life with girls I reckon.

Usually a bit buzzed (can’t remember tbh).

I took the family to UM vs FSU in 2018. Great experience. We got there early, chilled out in the club lounge, ate etc. we had no issues. I took the family vs Notre Dame in 2017, didnt do club. Wasn’t too bad but one guy near us picked my son up out of excitement, lol nothing serious but the club section felt better. Lol

The good old days

Advertisement
Yea, that‘s why I said F it and got them. Cost me about $1,600 for four. Coming down from Maryland so we just gonna make a vacation out of it. Great advice in here. Thanks to everyone. I feel good about it.
I’m in 119 as well. Row 12. Those seats are great for everything but the noon games. You’ll have access to the lounge downstairs.

Best hotels/areas to stay in for games thing about traffic to game, food etc on non game night. Any suggestions?

Advertisement
Back