Closing in on Walker

Advertisement
Advertisement
Time to move on... Not surprised he went Nike. Way to many factors with Steven Reece at Oakridge/E1T1. Still surprised he didn't go to LSU. The last 2 studs from Oakridge went there. Emmitt Williams and Antonio Blakeney. None of those kids including CJ are from Orlando. Emmitt transferred over from Lehigh/IMG for his sr season. Blakeney was from Sarasota and CJ is from Sanford. That my friends is called recruiting and Oakridge never gets in trouble... Dirty Dirty. I just can't stand that this is allowed.. I thought the FBI was just investigating these programs and shoe companies.

Advertisement
How is that cryptic? Keep swinging pal
Stay away from making predictions if you can’t take being called out when you’re wrong. Pal. Saying “Expect Miami” with nothing else, you give the illusion that you know something we don’t...thus...you’re another fake insider.

Advertisement
Stay away from making predictions if you can’t take being called out when you’re wrong. Pal. Saying “Expect Miami” with nothing else, you give the illusion that you know something we don’t...thus...you’re another fake insider.

I don't care you are calling me out. I also don't care if you are butt hurt and claiming I am a fake insider. I was passing along info from what was being said on other platforms. Cry a little more lol Fake insider haha get out of here with that nonsense. Do you know how many people on here make predictions and are wrong. Keep trying Mr. 13 messages. Pal.

Advertisement
Back