Closest I’ll get to complimenting a Nole...

Advertisement
As long as the OL keeps gelling and the WRs start doing more than lining up we will be in every game.
The defense could use a few tweaks. I’d like to see more guys on the LOS, more press man coverage, more single high safety.

Advertisement
defense is vulnerable but nothing that can't be fixed. while DL can continue their disruption along the line by attacking gaps, backers need to stay disciplined to clean up. If everyone along the front 7 is being swayed in one direction it does leave the defense open for misdirection. But I am not so sure that that is what the backers are being taught to do.

I'm expecting(hoping for) a better defensive performance this week. They were embarrassed by UL, they should take it personally

I'm expecting(hoping for) a better defensive performance this week. They were embarrassed by UL, they should take it personally

I am too. Even just a few less missed tackles (esp. the ones in the opponent's backfield) and the D's numbers look a lot better. Tighten that up (and quit hitting the freakin' runner when he's given himself up or is out of bounds) and our D is solid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL, the guy spent almost the entire video praising the defense and this is your takeaway? How do you even stomach watching this team if this the lens by which you see it?

the last 3 years have been tough. UAB was tough. Louisville was fun to watch. I’ll keep you updated after this weekend.

The one and only knock on this is that Diaz adjusted his scheme to handle motions and unbalanced lines we just haven’t seen baker personally do it yet. Solid breakdown though

42107438_722314034827754_8114656066530181120_n.jpg

Advertisement
Back