Closest I’ll get to complimenting a Nole...

Advertisement
Advertisement

This is a well done video. Also more or less predicts they lose.

The guy sounds like he has some sugar in his tank if you know what I mean, but his breakdown is excellent. It hurts my heart to hear that the defense is the weakness. Rumph and Baker are like the football equivalent of pancreatic cancer.

Advertisement
The guy sounds like he has some sugar in his tank if you know what I mean, but his breakdown is excellent. It hurts my heart to hear that the defense is the weakness. Rumph and Baker are like the football equivalent of pancreatic cancer.

Seems to be the way all youtubers are going anymore. Either they sound like Saul Goodman on meth or speak like Eeyore had a lobotomy.

Advertisement
There's a lot they can improve with the defense, but I think it's something they can improve week to week. It's not like last year with the offense, where I knew there was no chance, late in the season, the offense could do anything, and there was zero chance that they could make a field goal. As bad as the team was last year, they were a kicker away from winning three more games. That might have actually been a good thing, since the record was so bad, it forced Diaz to replace Enos.

Just echoes what has been discussed ad nauseam ... good, improving offense with potential to be great;

...crappy defense which will struggle with good teams that can counter the upfield rush with slight adjustments .. Manny's defense will struggle against big, strong OLs that can buy their QB a couple of extra seconds.... our secondary will get strafed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back