Clint Hurtt

jdiaz1013

Recruit
Interesting that it was retweeted by this site that he's leaving the Bears as an LB coach. We don't have an LB coach do we....Or recruiting coordinator per se

And yes, I know the history that's there but we've been talking power move for some time now

Advertisement
Interesting that it was retweeted by this site that he's leaving the Bears as an LB coach. We don't have an LB coach do we....Or recruiting coordinator per se

And yes, I know the history that's there but we've been talking power move for some time now

Clint hurt is known for getting dirty in the recruiting game.. **** no

Last edited:
Im literally laughing my *** off at you thinking that we dont have a LB coach. This site never ceases to amaze me....

Advertisement

Clint hurt is known for getting dirty in the crusting game.. he'll no

But how is his filling game? The crust is but one part of the pie.

Advertisement
Was he implicated or was his name brought up amidst scandals just as many of our coaches were? I know this isn't even fathomable but it's interesting due to the retweet was all I was saying. Duh....Manny Diaz coaches the lbs as well but if anyone thinks he'll stay at a lb/DC capacity and not eventually move into a DC/assistant head coach capacity to keep him here then you'd have to be out of your mind.

28incpc.jpg

The NCAA would be all over UM's *** if they hired Hurtt. He will never return to UM as a coach. But, honestly, he is just the type that we need to turn recruiting around. He killed it at Miami and then at Louisville. Yeah, he did some slightly shady ****, but all of the top recruiters break the rules. It is just unfortunate that one of our boosters turned out to be a snitch.

Advertisement
Do you remember anything at all about the Shapiro incident?

Was he implicated or was his name brought up amidst scandals just as many of our coaches were? I know this isn't even fathomable but it's interesting due to the retweet was all I was saying. Duh....Manny Diaz coaches the lbs as well but if anyone thinks he'll stay at a lb/DC capacity and not eventually move into a DC/assistant head coach capacity to keep him here then you'd have to be out of your mind.

Implicated. Even got a nice little show-cause out of it

Louisville to keep assistant coach Clint Hurtt despite show-cause penalty

The NCAA would be all over UM's *** if they hired Hurtt. He will never return to UM as a coach. But, honestly, he is just the type that we need to turn recruiting around. He killed it at Miami and then at Louisville. Yeah, he did some slightly shady ****, but all of the top recruiters break the rules. It is just unfortunate that one of our boosters turned out to be a snitch.

He killed it because of the bags. I'm sure the same could be said about his time at UoL.

Advertisement

You have outed yourself as an ignorant moron.

Having a show cause slapped on him by the NCAA, because of the midget rat fiasco, will prevent him from even ever being considered at Miami. Are you really this stupid?

**** Hurts will never be looked at or hired by Miami.

Advertisement
Back