Cleveland Reed

Bro the **** was from Dec 2nd l 🤣 and they hit me with a warning..next I’ll be sure to add emojis at then end of my Bs
I think they expanded staff and now have enough manpower to go back through all the old posts, so I'd expect to see a lot of new band members soon.

Try this guy :abnormal:he's kept me safe so far.

Advertisement
Who knows WTF really happened with Reed...how Campbell and the App State Insurgent played against Florida to open the season, then proceeded to get manhandled most of the season, I can't be mad at Reed for wanting to leave bc his position corch wouldn't give him a fair shot. Why not play Reed when the line was dog shĂŻt? Should have given him his shot in games..I don't trust Barry at all

I'm no Barry fan at all. You think Reed could play tackle? Clark, who should have redshirted, beat out Herbert, Hillery and Reed. And what we saw of Herbert and Hillery against Duke showed neither of the two should have on a Power 5 roster.

didn’t Bryce and Arthur Brown both sit under a tree for a week drinking nothing but Clamato until they hallucinated which school they were supposed to select?
I heard that they went to Dagobah, where they received recruiting instructions from a wizened college football master. That somehow turned into Tennessee.

didn’t Bryce and Arthur Brown both sit under a tree for a week drinking nothing but Clamato until they hallucinated which school they were supposed to select?
Negative. Was a suspension of Ketamine, Valvoline, and Trenbolone.

Advertisement
People gotta get outta their feeling and understand offensive linemen are a position of need at this stage we are at right now. He’s a kid whose realize he’s made a mistake and it won’t be his last one.

Advertisement
I knew I was right
Nah. No chance for the bowl game. Now is all about training and communication for him. After the bowl game everyone is curious what changes will be made and exactly how drastic. Interesting ones being floated around.

Nah. No chance for the bowl game. Now is all about training and communication for him. After the bowl game everyone is curious what changes will be made and exactly how drastic. Interesting ones being floated around.

Anyone that you think would be a home run? Not asking you to name them of course

Do tell more my man...Enos and Barry definitely gone???

Is a new OC possible or someone brought in to help like Joe Brady at lsu?

Advertisement
Can you elaborate at all? Even if the bone is small as ****, it would help. We’re all so ******* depressed on here, man.

Advertisement
Can you elaborate at all? Even if the bone is small as ****, it would help. We’re all so ******* depressed on here, man.
Everyone is depressed for exactly that reason. They listen to rumors and desperation out of reporters or ignances. I'd just be telling you rumors beyond what I already have. No matter who it came from nothing will be fact until after the bowl game obviously. When I know more facts I'll tell yall regardless of the worthless ******** dmoney refuses to boot to better the sight.

Last edited:
Everyone is depressed for exactly that reason. They listen to rumors and desperation out of reporters or ignances. I'd just be telling you rumors beyond what I already have. No matter who it came from nothing will be fact until after the bowl game obviously. When I know more facts I'll tell yall regardless of the worthless ******** dmoney refuses to boot to better the sight.
I always appreciate your insight because you keep it 💯. But just wanted to ask you why are they waiting til after the bowl? I don’t see the benefit from that

Advertisement
Back