Cleveland Reed hits the Portal

Advertisement
Last edited:
He hasn't even been dressing out?

Even I was skeptical Kennedy was ready to step in when I saw his video and I'm neither an X and O's guy or personnel expert. I could see enough to lead me to question his readiness to step in at our level.
I’d love to watch film with you sometime.

Advertisement
Why not get every player to graduate in 3 years so they can transfer straight up after their redshirt soph year? If I were running a program, I'd try and emphasize programs were a bachelors in 3 years & high level football is possible.
You’re going to set up your program to make it easier for guys to leave after you spend 3 years working with them? Sounds like a great idea.

Advertisement
I’d love to watch film with you sometime.
There wasn't much to watch. He seemed quick, maybe with good balance, quick hands and feet, but not overly powerful or strong.

If he were at a younger point in his career he would be a good RS candidate and Feely could help him get bigger and stronger.

You’re going to set up your program to make it easier for guys to leave after you spend 3 years working with them? Sounds like a great idea.
The idea being that youre recruiting behind them and phasing out the guys that arent gonna contribute, but I see your point.

Advertisement
I'm not sure if you have been following the team closely since Diaz has become the HC, but Perry has done nothing but show that he has vastly matured since the days of his past transgressions; both Daiz and Enos, as well as Perry's teammates have all voiced the pleasures regarding Perry's maturity. Even in losing the QB battle, he has exemplified a high level of maturity. I don't think the "immaturity" stamp is no longer applicable for Nkosi.
I wholeheartedly agree. His teammates’ statements and the fact that he’s still here mean the world. That focus and attitude needs to persist.

Advertisement
I think he could become a player with more size and strength. A year with Feely might work. Unusual to RS so late in one's career.

He got beat out by a freshman who showed up in June and he barely played in a blowout of Bethune. He had a chance to secure a spot in Spring and he didnt.

Then he quits 3 games in, **** em

No....but you raise an interesting point. We have no ****** assistants, no Soldinger, no Joe Brodsky. Maybe they had some backchannel to the guy in charge.
Soldinger’s ******? I learned something new here.

He hasn't even been dressing out?

Even I was skeptical Kennedy was ready to step in when I saw his video and I'm neither an X and O's guy or personnel expert. I could see enough to lead me to question his readiness to step in at our level.

He just had a jersey on last game.

Advertisement
Back