Cleveland Reed first game clips

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Canes offensive line commit Cleveland Reed's senior season is underway. Highlights from his team's first game:

[TWEET]899394884888653824[/TWEET]

Advertisement
One of the most underrated guys in the 2018 class, but one of the absolute best.

I'm a huge fan of this kid, him & Scaife are physically talented enough to play right away as Freshman.

With Darling graduating at the end of the season that LG spot will be an open competition, hopefully Reed can be an EE so he has a legit shot at it.

Either way, I think this kid has NFL upside down the line for us, after he gets in S&C program he will be a monster on the OL.

Dang. Reed looked phenomenal there. The D line looked comically small but he still dominated. Who likely will be the LT next season to replace McDermott? Has Herbert showed enough or will Campbell compete?

Dang. Reed looked phenomenal there. The D line looked comically small but he still dominated. Who likely will be the LT next season to replace McDermott? Has Herbert showed enough or will Campbell compete?
Most likely Herbert or possibly even Donaldson could eventually move to OT.

Campbell needs a year in the S&C program before he could be a starter, he has through the roof potential & very good natural athleticism, but he's far from a ready made product.

Delone Scaife is the best Lineman in the state, he's versatile enough to play Guard, Center & even Tackle, he's a kid that will hit the ground running for us next year.

I'm really high on all our OL commits in this class, but Campbell not ready yet.

Advertisement
Monster.... scaife and reed are A+ gets and can play early next year. Campbell is going to take some time to develop he's a good talent too

Excited for Reed, but these specific highlights are unimpressive. It's like he's blocking DB's every play.

To be fair, Celebration is never very good. Glad he dominated against vastly inferior competition.

Advertisement
One of the most underrated guys in the 2018 class, but one of the absolute best.

I'm a huge fan of this kid, him & Scaife are physically talented enough to play right away as Freshman.

With Darling graduating at the end of the season that LG spot will be an open competition, hopefully Reed can be an EE so he has a legit shot at it.

Either way, I think this kid has NFL upside down the line for us, after he gets in S&C program he will be a monster on the OL.
+infinity

this kid is the goods

I would like to see Reed against a bigger and better DLine, BUT he did exactly what he was suppose to do against that competition and THAT'S DOMINATE!!

I'm sorry but unless he is still hurt, I saw no explosion or nastiness. He looked soft against Dlineman half his size. Not impressed at all

Advertisement
I'm sorry but unless he is still hurt, I saw no explosion or nastiness. He looked soft against Dlineman half his size. Not impressed at all

Just about all of his plays involved a pancake. Kid will obviously need to build up strength, but you could say that about ~90% of div-1 kids that are being recruited.

Most likely Herbert or possibly even Donaldson could eventually move to OT.

Campbell needs a year in the S&C program before he could be a starter, he has through the roof potential & very good natural athleticism, but he's far from a ready made product.

Delone Scaife is the best Lineman in the state, he's versatile enough to play Guard, Center & even Tackle, he's a kid that will hit the ground running for us next year.

I'm really high on all our OL commits in this class, but Campbell not ready yet.

Yup!!! What he said folks. Campbell is not nearly strong enough.

Advertisement
All kids this big and this young are projects because they've always gotten by on size, so when you see a kid pancaking weak *** players up against him it means he isn't playing down to their level.

The game was weak against tiny guys but he did what he had too which is dominate. Thus week we have Hardee county much bigger kids some bigger than him watch huddl next week for more clips. Watch the improvement I guarantee you strength won’t be an issue its all about getting his first step better.

Advertisement
Back