Clemson vs Ohio State

Alabama has the best coach in the history of college football as their head coach and have a massive support staff. It really isn't that hard to get big time recruits when all you do is win. Alabama doesn't need to cheat to win, they can actually do it fair and square.

Foh andrew

Advertisement
Alabama has the best coach in the history of college football as their head coach and have a massive support staff. It really isn't that hard to get big time recruits when all you do is win. Alabama doesn't need to cheat to win, they can actually do it fair and square.

Dude when are u gonna admit what you are??? Roll tide or are you still waiting for u ga to come around?...

They don't have to...but they do...case closed

Dude when are u gonna admit what you are??? Roll tide or are you still waiting for u ga to come around?...

No they don't and you saying they do doesn't make it true. If they paid players, one of the many players they run off would have brought it out by now. Alabama doesn't cheat because Alabama doesn't need to cheat. The best players in the south want to go there already. You are just another guy that can't understand why we aren't undefeated every year when we have all these players in south Florida. You can't come to grips that players all over the country can also player football and Alabama doesn't need Miami area players to win. Alabama has 4 players from the state of Florida on their roster, 1 WR and 3 DB. You would think if they paid they would have a lot more.

I'm actually with Andrew on this. The parents of any elite recruit will always look at Alabama and see the best college coach on the planet, a team that is on TV A LOT, and a team that just continues to win consistently.

They don't need to cheat. The machine sells itself and in all honesty they'd be needlessly risking everything by cheating when they don't need to. I'm sure there are plenty of schools that have "bag men", but Alabama isn't one of them. They don't need to pay recruits to sell them on what they offer.

Advertisement
Andrew take the shades off----

Saban didn't do jack at any other school hes coached besides LSU.

How many HC were on his staff? Cristobal, Kiffin, Sark, Locksley. What other school can match that support. A few years.ago they listed all the off field coaches on their team website. They have over 100 support staff members. He hires every top HS coach in bama. All they do is break down film of opponents and recruit. What school can match that? Not to mention the entire team is on PEDS.

Point blank they cheat and it's obvious.

M3N much of what you say is very true, but spending money on football isn't cheating. All that matters is Saban is about to win his 6 National Championship and that is what players look at. Alabama use brute force in recruiting and football, but they do it within the rules. They just don't pay players and before everyone points out some used sports car, you need to understand that students can use their student loans to buy cars. My wife did so while on a full athletic scholarship, so a football player can too.

No they don't and you saying they do doesn't make it true. If they paid players, one of the many players they run off would have brought it out by now. Alabama doesn't cheat because Alabama doesn't need to cheat. The best players in the south want to go there already. You are just another guy that can't understand why we aren't undefeated every year when we have all these players in south Florida. You can't come to grips that players all over the country can also player football and Alabama doesn't need Miami area players to win. Alabama has 4 players from the state of Florida on their roster, 1 WR and 3 DB. You would think if they paid they would have a lot more.

When u can get the #1 position player in each state it dont matter where u get em from, dont take from the fact that if our studs stay home cook,jeudy,coop,calloway,ridley, **** teddy.. We win more games and take yo sec shades off man bama as well as other schools most definitely cheat not to the extent that the board thinnks but it is happening & im not talken out my *** either

zero chance bama is routinely going in to louisiana snatching up their top prospects especially the big guys without dropping bags. auburn players went on hbo and said lsu boosters give out cash but i'm supposed to believe their elite guys are turning it down because tuscaloosa is just such a great place to live

Advertisement
I agree our studs need to stay home, but Alabama isn't exactly taking them all. Again they only have 1 WR on their team for Florida. Other teams may cheat (heck Miami may cheat), but Alabama doesn't need to and is not cheating to get players.

I agree our studs need to stay home, but Alabama isn't exactly taking them all. Again they only have 1 WR on their team for Florida. Other teams may cheat (heck Miami may cheat), but Alabama doesn't need to and is not cheating to get players.

L M A O

Bama doesn't cheat? LOL..............Red elephant club says hello. If anyone thinks Bama is clean is either a closet Bama fan or totally delusional!!

Red Elephant club, big time boosters, Hot wheelz, SEC home office, head of SEC home office Bama grad, bankers and lawyers in state wheeling and dealing, mark emmert, etc. Its big time cheating...........don't be dumb!!

Advertisement
I guess winning cures all ills, but watching bama is boring. They are loaded up front, got a monster RB who won't do much in the NFL, a QB that just basically needs to not lose them the game and they grind you down. I think Clemson has a chance, they need to make whatever the QB is pass, and find ways to get in the end zone. You get ahead of Bama by a couple of scores and I don't think they can find a way back unless you make tons of mistakes.

M3N much of what you say is very true, but spending money on football isn't cheating. All that matters is Saban is about to win his 6 National Championship and that is what players look at. Alabama use brute force in recruiting and football, but they do it within the rules. They just don't pay players and before everyone points out some used sports car, you need to understand that students can use their student loans to buy cars. My wife did so while on a full athletic scholarship, so a football player can too.

Unfair advantage= cheating

Jimbo Fisher just stated that FSU is going to dump more into the support staff roles. He even went as far to say it is a tremendous advantage.

There will eventually be a cap on off field role.

MIAMI does not have the infrastructure or the resources. We will never be able to get over hump if this continues to go on. Our support staff is Baez and Doherty ... LOL

Herman is doing the same thing at Texas. Smart at UGA. Dabo at Clemson. Those schools are getting ahead of the curve. Meanwhile we can't even get proper funding for IPF.

M3N, you are right on target. The support staff budget is the biggest thing, IMO. There is no NCAA limit on support staff. It's only limited by your financial resources. Bama is the leader of the arms race, and I question whether UM can compete in funding suppirt staff. I think we are well behind the curve and will probably always be struggling to catch up.

Advertisement
M3N, you are right on target. The support staff budget is the biggest thing, IMO. There is no NCAA limit on support staff. It's only limited by your financial resources. Bama is the leader of the arms race, and I question whether UM can compete in funding suppirt staff. I think we are well behind the curve and will probably always be struggling to catch up.

The ACC network next year will help, but it will only do so much. It really comes down to how bad the school wants it. If MIAMI is committed to winning we will.have a chance to catch up. CMR would need full control as well.

They pay players and its well known. Do they pay everybody? No. Do they have to pay to get recruits? No. But they do it. Why would players speak on it and mess up their eligibility?

If they paid players, one of the many players they run off would have brought it out by now.

This is very naive. Players don't say anything because their own school is cheating too. If you looked at Alabama's player parking lot right now it would rival that of SMU in the early 80's.

Not cheating? LMAO.

Might be the sorriest claim I've read on here. And that's a lofty standard of sorry.

Advertisement
Back