Clemson vs Ohio State

motorcitycane

Senior
Thread Created to discuss the different bowl games.

Lets not have 5 threads about the bowl games and combine them here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Will ACC win more bowl games than SEC this year?

couldnt care less, i hate conference cheerleading, it was started by the fans of losing programs in the sec that live vicariously through bama

A strong ACC is good for our strength of schedule and for recruiting. The sooner the SEC hype machine rusts or dies, the better for us. Get on board.

Advertisement

couldnt care less, i hate conference cheerleading, it was started by the fans of losing programs in the sec that live vicariously through bama

A strong ACC is good for our strength of schedule and for recruiting. The sooner the SEC hype machine rusts or dies, the better for us. Get on board.

**** is just sickening to me sometimes, i was in the espn comment section about the washington alabama playoff game and there was a tennessee fan bragging about how alabama had beaten the crap out of them how they're the greatest ever nobody stands a chance i cant bring myself to embrace that mindset even it was an acc team that was out destroying everbody, at the end of the day those trophies go in alabamas case not the other loser teams.

Fck that i will be a Michigan fan fck fsu
. The only acc team that I hope gets embarrassed is fsu

Advertisement
That strength of schedule stuff only matters when you're in the running for the playoffs...

I don't root for the ACC at all, Idgaf how the rest of the conference looks, I care about Miami handling our business & winning.

A lot of you guys were on that **** leading up to the FSU game & it's still weak now... F*ck FSU, UNC, Va Tech, Pitt & Clemson...

The only thing that helps Miami is for us to win & our rivals to lose big...

Last edited:
That strength of schedule stuff only matters when you're in the running for the playoffs...

I don't root for the ACC at all, Idgaf how the rest of the conference looks, I care about Miami handling our business & winning.

A lot of you guys were on that **** leading up to the FSU game & it's still weak now... F*ck FSU, UNC, Va Tech, Pitt & Clemson...

The only thing that helps Miami is for us to win & our rivals to lose big...

I wish I can give you another upvote El!!

i could not agree more, all my gator fan buddies will never shut up about the sec..that sec east is a joke, and that league overall is bama and then everyone else. i'm a fan of my team, not the conference they play in.

Nc State didnt look too bad I thought Vandy would have been more competitive. What possessed Derek Mason to take that job.

Im with Liberty City F*** da ACC.

Advertisement
Speaking of "Conference Pride", 6-6 Wake Forest just beat 10-3 Temple the AAC Champion... Lol

Advertisement
Everyone put on their Michigan hats for the Orange Bowl tonight!

FSU has to play a team with a pulse.

Advertisement
Back