Clemson. vs. MIAMI

Don't worry fellas, its just one game. Tuesday was also just one game. We are the first number one seed in ACC history to start 0-2 in the tourney. Chalk up another record for the old skipper.

Advertisement
Well, its pretty evident this team has reverted back to the one that was 13-12 earlier this year. What's worse is they play like **** when it counted the most, with a national seed on the line. **** poor performance in this tourney.

Pretty close. Sad effort, all bull**** aside. See u fellas home for the regionals. Ughhh. Lets hope our skipper finds some fire..he looked more like he was going through the motions this week more than ever.

Pathetic.

UM

Yep, just one game.

Maybe the marginal baseball fans will now realize that the best team that we played our "run" is currently ranked #40. That's the BEST team during our run.

Advertisement
We did not deserve to win tonight...

Their arms were impressive. We nibbled and couldn't throw strikes all night long. If you hadn't watched a game all year, you probably would struggle to decide which team had more talent. Miami more athleticism, Clemson better arms.

It still amazes me that Miami won 27 of 30 games with what I consider to be a team a little light on talent currently.

Well that sucks.

There goes the ACC tourney and you'd have to figure a national seed.

Still, we have a starting rotation I'll match up with anyone's in the country and the best bullpen we have had in a while. Not to mention 5 pretty capable hitters. ***** and moan all u want about the past few games, but we have 5 capable hitters

Great pitching (which we borderline have) and some timely hitting and we could be in Omaha.

Advertisement
Well that sucks.

There goes the ACC tourney and you'd have to figure a national seed.

Still, we have a starting rotation I'll match up with anyone's in the country and the best bullpen we have had in a while. Not to mention 5 pretty capable hitters. **** and moan all u want about the past few games, but we have 5 capable hitters

Great pitching (which we borderline have) and some timely hitting and we could be in Omaha.

Except that we won't be playing Pittsburgh and Notre Dame in the post-season. Those guys weren't capable against FSU or Virginia, then miraculously turned it on against the dogs on our schedule, and now can't hit top 50 pitching again. Legitimate post-season teams will have a field day with our lineup.

Im done with this school **** the sorry *** porous DEFENSE-less football team renting a pro stadium, and the sorry *** choke in any tournament baseball team.II've been loyal, believed this school is **** at some point all hope is gone 10+years of ****, sorry *** coaches and an old assf#$ k baseball coach past his prime. thing is I hate all the other Florida teams.... so I guess ill move to SEC. Im tired of hoping and waiting, and I'm done being mediocre....

Im done with this school **** the sorry *** porous DEFENSE-less football team renting a pro stadium, and the sorry *** choke in any tournament baseball team.II've been loyal, believed this school is **** at some point all hope is gone 10+years of ****, sorry *** coaches and an old assf#$ k baseball coach past his prime. thing is I hate all the other Florida teams.... so I guess ill move to SEC. Im tired of hoping and waiting, and I'm done being mediocre....

Probably should change your username

We did not deserve to win tonight...

Their arms were impressive. We nibbled and couldn't throw strikes all night long. If you hadn't watched a game all year, you probably would struggle to decide which team had more talent. Miami more athleticism, Clemson better arms.

It still amazes me that Miami won 27 of 30 games with what I consider to be a team a little light on talent currently.

Bats simply went cold...reminds me of the old Mirris cakewalk schedules at the end of the season to coast to the regionals and then hope your playing your best ball at the end of the year. Can't plan that in the ACC, but the brutal part of our schedule was earlier, and we hit our stride against the weaker part, despite the impressive road feat.

Is what it is. I wish we had a skipper that would be laying into them a bit right now, but he is what he is. I will be there screaming my *** off hoping we can find the mark again...but what a wasted trip. Ugly.

UM

Advertisement
Again, how does Morris keep this job year after year? Team has been bad for years now. It's almost worse then football. If this school doesn't want to spend enough money to be competitive in these sports, why do they have them at all?

Horrible showing this week............I assumed a national seed but now there is no way that's gonna happen.

Advertisement
Don't worry I plan to change it shameful good luck to those who want to stick with this school unwilling to do what is needed to improve our teams the only coach that's worth anything is the basketball coach. Coach L. other than that I'm tired of you in and year out holding out for a hope. Administration givin no indication that they will hire the right people keep fooling people long enough they stop believing. 12 years for me is long enough peace out formerly canesfan1274. .....

Good riddance!!!

Advertisement
Back