Clemson. vs. MIAMI

Advertisement
Lol...funny you think you could embarrass anybody. Willie just put bat on ball and made you **** your depends on a defense pinched over. Yeah, that never happens to any hitter! Pathetic weak sauce as usual.

UM

Yeah, that was a clutch at bat. If the second baseman had been on crutches that ball probably gets through.

Oh ok, I'll let Jim know to only recruit kids you blow through 2/3 of a season but decide to quit on when they have a bad game and put one in play... Sure he is waiting with baited breath.

UM

Sir, not choosing sides here, but Abreu has not just had a bad game. Over his last 9 games he is 8-37 with 15 SO and 3 RBI. Again, he's been in a horrid slump for quite some time now. It's not just today.

NP at all mi amigo, and you can choose sides, no big deal to me.

For better or for worse, Morris is our skipper and thinks WA is doing enough to be in the lineup. Me thinks it's because of what he has done b4 his slump. Not to mention a freshman goes through such things. So, sorry, but maybe your chosen baseball Message board god is not the equivalent of Morris...despite his obvious RPI prowess which was disputed before our loss to GT? Just saying.

Short of that, I'm all for him getting off the couch and taking over for Morris. My simple point that he decided he was high and mighty to inject himself into is that I thought Willie should have been swinging to get out of his slump versus a bunt no Cane seems to be able to lay down.

I hear you tho brother, I do...

UM

Buddy, no one here is my chosen anything. Not were you got that from. I simply brought factual data to the conversation.

All we needed was a fly ball to the OF, and Palmer basically bunt-swings it to 3B.

Real nice, guys.

Now it's all up to Collins.

Carey brought his stones, everyone else left them in Miami.

Advertisement
Once again, Thompson takes a **** shot, then chases garbage for a routine groundout.
Only fastball he was gonna see that AB...and he watched it. Set up the off speed junk for Clemple's pitcher. Made it easy.

Christ...

Tyler Palmer has had a zillion big hits for us this year, but he has not come through in this ACC tourney at all...You don't go hacking in the situation on the first pitch unless a pitch up that you can hit a fly ball.

Can't fault the effort though...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, that was a clutch at bat. If the second baseman had been on crutches that ball probably gets through.

Oh ok, I'll let Jim know to only recruit kids you blow through 2/3 of a season but decide to quit on when they have a bad game and put one in play... Sure he is waiting with baited breath.

UM

Sir, not choosing sides here, but Abreu has not just had a bad game. Over his last 9 games he is 8-37 with 15 SO and 3 RBI. Again, he's been in a horrid slump for quite some time now. It's not just today.

NP at all mi amigo, and you can choose sides, no big deal to me.

For better or for worse, Morris is our skipper and thinks WA is doing enough to be in the lineup. Me thinks it's because of what he has done b4 his slump. Not to mention a freshman goes through such things. So, sorry, but maybe your chosen baseball Message board god is not the equivalent of Morris...despite his obvious RPI prowess which was disputed before our loss to GT? Just saying.

Short of that, I'm all for him getting off the couch and taking over for Morris. My simple point that he decided he was high and mighty to inject himself into is that I thought Willie should have been swinging to get out of his slump versus a bunt no Cane seems to be able to lay down.

I hear you tho brother, I do...

UM

Buddy, no one here is my chosen anything. Not were you got that from. I simply brought factual data to the conversation.

Re-read my post, again, said I don't care if u did choose sides, never said u did.

On a side note, painful watching Morris refuse to get after blue.

UM

Advertisement
Well, its pretty evident this team has reverted back to the one that was 13-12 earlier this year. What's worse is they play like **** when it counted the most, with a national seed on the line. **** poor performance in this tourney.

Talk to me about that locked National Seed, positive folks. That is, when you're done beating off in the corner over our "effort".

That's some top notch baseball right there. Goodbye national seed. If we make it out of our region, which is no guarantee, then a legitimate top eight team gets to beat the sht out of us on their home field.

But we fielded a full varsity squad and the boys tried real hard, so there's nothing to complain about.

Advertisement
Back