Clemson vs Lou thread

Advertisement
**** shame a game like that ends on such a ***** play by Quick. Dude could have scored if he made any effort.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank gawd we don't play Clem' son or Louisville dis year unless we play one of dem in the ACC Championship game.

Advertisement
I like how clemson plays defense

brent was a heck of a hire

not impressed with either QB though, some of these WRs are WIDE open

They're both terrific athletic system qbs that don't make for good pros.

That's just stupid of you. Watson has NFL quarterback written all over him. Jackson may not fare well in the NFL. However, Watson will be a number one pick.

He will and he will be a bust. This happens every year. Wouldn't be surprised to see him drop in the draft after the pro day and combine. There's guys like him every year who are great for college. I still don't see someone who reads the field. He stares down all his targets. He's also not as fast as he was since that injury as a freshman. Even on one of his big touchdowns today the ball was severely under thrown. He's off quite often. It helps when you have a receiver making a play on the ball

Advertisement
I hate ******* Clemson and was ****ed that Louisville lost. They should have won this game and I was hoping to see many long faces around here in upstate SC. Dabo Weenie is one of the smallest pricks in football.

This game was all that's great about college ball. Unreal momentum swings. just a slugfest. Thought Clemson was gonna put it away before the TE fumbled down by the goal line. What a great game.

Go Canes!

Fun game to watch and while there was a loser, I wouldn't want to play that losing team.

I'm not sold on buma they're ok not as powerful as Clemson or Louisville and watch for Houston and *taints they're sick too!!

Advertisement
Back