Clemson vs Lou thread

Advertisement
Who do we match up with better? Louisville or Clemson?

I'm a realist. We'll meet Clemson in Orlando and probably lose to them there. This Clemson team wants to get a rematch with Bama in the worst way, and isn't going to let a Cinderella team like this year's Canes team get in the way.

Well got some New Year's Day Bowl as compensation. With any luck, we'll get to beat down The Gata in Jacksonville.

But it will be the first step back to greatness for us after a decade of dog**** mediocrity and excuses from the Hecht.

At the way things are going this year...I would definitely like to play Louisville over Clemson in the ACC Championship game...Would speak volumes if we could not only get there, but beat a team like Louisville once we are there.

Our new QB recruiting strategy... find out who Louisville is recruiting from Florida and put the full court press on him. Bridgewater and now Lamar. Good God. Jackson is sensational!

Advertisement

I'm a realist. We'll meet Clemson in Orlando and probably lose to them there. This Clemson team wants to get a rematch with Bama in the worst way, and isn't going to let a Cinderella team like this year's Canes team get in the way.

Well got some New Year's Day Bowl as compensation. With any luck, we'll get to beat down The Gata in Jacksonville.

But it will be the first step back to greatness for us after a decade of dog**** mediocrity and excuses from the Hecht.

They gotta beat Louisville first...ain't looking too good for that

Holy Dog****!

I was away from the TV! WTF happened in Death Valley? Dabo go to sleep?

I stand corrected. Tie game

Advertisement

Holy Dog****!

I was away from the TV! WTF happened in Death Valley? Dabo go to sleep?

Lamar Jackson happened, along with an Interception. Game is 36-34 Lou right now, Clem just scored and missed 2pt conversion

Even though he threw a TD there on an RPO play, he once again almost threw it behind the WR. Watson may have a ton of talent, but he has a lot of room for improvement in what I think are the top two critical QB attributes: 1. anticipation/processing, 2. accuracy.

Back in it now. Interesting game again. 7 minutes to go. To be honest, either of these teams will be heavily favored over us.

Watson has not looked good all night . 3 Ints and a few other fumbles by Clemson. They are the better team but UL might win due to Watson being sloppy with the ball.

Advertisement
Clemson really has avoided the middle of the field this quarter.

Advertisement
Yes, Kirk Herb, I'll question Lamar Jackson's ability to make throws for now. He doesn't hit any windows. They're all either streaks, outs or flats.

Advertisement
Back