Clemson - Virginia

Advertisement
I mean, same as before this game. I watched and charted all their first game's plays. Their OL is a solid B. Their DB group has holes, as I noted earlier in the week. We probably won't see them much today because "Baby Steve Young" seems erratic. Too early for any real thoughts from this game.
If we can get time to throw I could definitely see Wiggins getting in back of those DB’s.

Advertisement
Could also be that Clemson is going through the motions here and allowing Virginia to hang in? I think they’re minds are squarely on next Saturday’s Primetime matchup.

Clemson D-line not getting much of a pass rush. I know their defense is good, but it doesn't look that impressive in this game. Good, but not dominant. There are areas they can be exploited.

Advertisement
Well based on what I've seen of the season, Bama is better than Clemson. UF doesn't have a chance in **** of beating either. I hate to root for Bama, but if Miami isn't playing for a NC, then I would rather see Bama win over Clemson. At that point, with yet another championship, maybe Saban decides to hang up his spurs and spend time with the grandchildren. He's pushing 70 already. Then Bama breaks Clemsons heart and takes Dabo. Miami would be running the acc after that.

Advertisement
UVA just doesn't have the overall DL talent to get a great look at Clemson's OL.

Don't know much about him individually, but have caught their RG leaning his *** off in pass block a couple times. Curious if we can find the weak link in that interior.

Advertisement
It’s just going to be a bad matchup for Etinne our lbs and bakers play calling

Baker ain't winning the game. Lashlee is. Baker just needs to find a way to get Miami a few extra possessions. The D can give up 500 yards, but if it forces a handful of punts and a couple turnovers, that should be good enough.

Advertisement
Back