Tears Clemson Tears

Right. And that was 40 years ago. Have you been to Forsyth County recently? It's 40% minority now. Atlanta burbs have changed so much since the 90s.
Yes Sir,.. I left Atlanta in 98. But my daughter and gkids still live there, and a childhood friend that brought me there after graduation from Miami, so we visit often and still understand how the city had evolved.when I arrived in 74, Lester Maddox was running his campaign for Guvna. Running openly racist ads, some using the N word. When I left, the city had elected multiple mayors of color. It was inevitable that change was gonna come. Thankfully. But having married into a deeply Southern family(DOC) and walking among other WP in the South, things change but racism is never far from the surface.White flight was real in the 60’s and by and large it still exists to a certain extent.its good that Forsyth is 40% POC, but who has left or just relocated to “ whiter” communities. I love Alt. But I’m also a realist about how racism shape shifts. GOCANES🙌🏽
 
1000052036.gif
 
Yes Sir,.. I left Atlanta in 98. But my daughter and gkids still live there, and a childhood friend that brought me there after graduation from Miami, so we visit often and still understand how the city had evolved.when I arrived in 74, Lester Maddox was running his campaign for Guvna. Running openly racist ads, some using the N word. When I left, the city had elected multiple mayors of color. It was inevitable that change was gonna come. Thankfully. But having married into a deeply Southern family(DOC) and walking among other WP in the South, things change but racism is never far from the surface.White flight was real in the 60’s and by and large it still exists to a certain extent.its good that Forsyth is 40% POC, but who has left or just relocated to “ whiter” communities. I love Alt. But I’m also a realist about how racism shape shifts. GOCANES🙌🏽
With all due respect, I am aware that your daughter and grandkids still live up here. I know the town they live in, as it's the same town I lived in before my family moved to Forsyth in 2018. I know this as you've told me this before, when earlier this year we DM'd privately about me living here, and you now living in South Florida (where I'm originally from) but still coming up quite often to visit. I told you what I like about living here, including a great Cuban restaurant. You even suggested that it would be nice to meet up one of these times.

So I'm quite taken aback that you are coming at me like this now and making these accusations of me. I don't understand what your agenda is here, but I'm not going to engage in an argument where it isn't appropriate.

Take care.
 
With all due respect, I am aware that your daughter and grandkids still live up here. I know the town they live in, as it's the same town I lived in before my family moved to Forsyth in 2018. I know this as you've told me this before, when earlier this year we DM'd privately about me living here, and you now living in South Florida (where I'm originally from) but still coming up quite often to visit. I told you what I like about living here, including a great Cuban restaurant. You even suggested that it would be nice to meet up one of these times.

So I'm quite taken aback that you are coming at me like this now and making these accusations of me. I don't understand what your agenda is here, but I'm not going to engage in an argument where it isn't appropriate.

Take care.
My Man, in no way was I attacking you personally, if you read it that way I’m humbly sorry. I was citing the irony o
With all due respect, I am aware that your daughter and grandkids still live up here. I know the town they live in, as it's the same town I lived in before my family moved to Forsyth in 2018. I know this as you've told me this before, when earlier this year we DM'd privately about me living here, and you now living in South Florida (where I'm originally from) but still coming up quite often to visit. I told you what I like about living here, including a great Cuban restaurant. You even suggested that it would be nice to meet up one of these times.

So I'm quite taken aback that you are coming at me like this now and making these accusations of me. I don't understand what your agenda is here, but I'm not going to engage in an argument where it isn't appropriate.

Take care.
I am deeply sorry if you thought I was attacking you, personally. And I humbly regret that you perceived it that way. It was a generalization of how I see the landscape in 2026 verses the 80’s. Again, nothing towards you and sorry if you saw it that way. That’s on me.
 
With all due respect, I am aware that your daughter and grandkids still live up here. I know the town they live in, as it's the same town I lived in before my family moved to Forsyth in 2018. I know this as you've told me this before, when earlier this year we DM'd privately about me living here, and you now living in South Florida (where I'm originally from) but still coming up quite often to visit. I told you what I like about living here, including a great Cuban restaurant. You even suggested that it would be nice to meet up one of these times.

So I'm quite taken aback that you are coming at me like this now and making these accusations of me. I don't understand what your agenda is here, but I'm not going to engage in an argument where it isn't appropriate.

Take care.
**** you dropped the simp hand grenade on him, that post better than USCe and Mizz offense vs the Gators.
 
My Man, in no way was I attacking you personally, if you read it that way I’m humbly sorry. I was citing the irony o

I am deeply sorry if you thought I was attacking you, personally. And I humbly regret that you perceived it that way. It was a generalization of how I see the landscape in 2026 verses the 80’s. Again, nothing towards you and sorry if you saw it that way. That’s on me.
Thank you very much, as I was hurt. I appreciate this.

No hard feelings at all. :) :neonu:
 
Back
Top