Tears Clemson Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
If FSU beats them and we do the same thing a few weeks later, that would be a seismic shift in the ACC. Would signal a shift in the conference away from them and likely the end of the Dabo/Clemson run.

I don't think it would end the run...but the clock started ticking yesterday. Dabo's insistence on not using the Portal will have to change if he wants to keep his job. If he finishes with 3 or 4 losses, I just don't see any way in which he decides "nah, we're cool skipping the Portal again this year." I think the decision will be forced on him, which could change the current trajectory.

The other thing that really struck me is that Clemson, since the end of last season, is no where near as physical as they once were. In 2022, Notre Dame beat the bag out of them, took their lunch money, and made them quit. Tennessee's QB had all day to throw in the Orange bowl. Duke was the more physical football team last night, and it wasn't all that close.

I think THAT explains things right now. They don't have war daddies, they have a bunch of entitled kids who expect to show up and win. The gap has closed.

Advertisement
I don't think it would end the run...but the clock started ticking yesterday. Dabo's insistence on not using the Portal will have to change if he wants to keep his job. If he finishes with 3 or 4 losses, I just don't see any way in which he decides "nah, we're cool skipping the Portal again this year." I think the decision will be forced on him, which could change the current trajectory.

The other thing that really struck me is that Clemson, since the end of last season, is no where near as physical as they once were. In 2022, Notre Dame beat the bag out of them, took their lunch money, and made them quit. Tennessee's QB had all day to throw in the Orange bowl. Duke was the more physical football team last night, and it wasn't all that close.

I think THAT explains things right now. They don't have war daddies, they have a bunch of entitled kids who expect to show up and win. The gap has closed.
I think Dabo's reached his Jimbo stage. Every coach, not named Nick Saban, eventually gets to a point where the game passes them. I think there are some red sirens that the time has come for him and Clemson. They looked nothing like they looked a few years ago.

[BGCOLOR=initial]They just need to get back to their roots[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=initial]
zac efron lol GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment
[/BGCOLOR]

If FSU beats them and we do the same thing a few weeks later, that would be a seismic shift in the ACC. Would signal a shift in the conference away from them and likely the end of the Dabo/Clemson run.

That run was never about Dabo anyway. Dabo has never been better than average. They were good because they had Venebales as DC and an insane lucky streak of great QB's.

That run was never about Dabo anyway. Dabo has never been better than average. They were good because they had Venebales as DC and an insane lucky streak of great QB's.
Mainly QBs, one absolute stud WR and horses on the DL.
Notice Venables without a DL at Oklahoma? And what he's going after with the former Clemson DL coach Todd Bates which he took.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No no no....Dabo has to get credit for their run. He has 2 natty's with 4 appearances in the championship game, that has to count for something. Clemson was a perpetual underachiever until he took over the program.

That comment is very Al goldenish about his Wefense
Yea they screwed
I tuned in specifically to see what Riley would do with better talent. Instead I got the same old basic BS repackaged lol. Clemson fans have every right to light something on fire.

I tuned in specifically to see what Riley would do with better talent. Instead I got the same old basic BS repackaged lol. Clemson fans have every right to light something on fire.
He’s running Dabos offense hahaha
He has been exposed
Now we can see what he does when he doesn’t have back to back generational qbs

After I saw dj u light it up
I put 1000 down for duke to win
Easy money

I think Dabo's reached his Jimbo stage. Every coach, not named Nick Saban, eventually gets to a point where the game passes them. I think there are some red sirens that the time has come for him and Clemson. They looked nothing like they looked a few years ago.
Both Dabo and Jimbo were mediocre coaches that were known as great recruiters until they caught lightning in a bottle with generational QBs. Without them Dabo looks like the same goof that had a reputation for choking and Jimbob has a team full of 5 star athletes with 1 star mindsets.

In other words
Minnesota Vikings Football GIF

Advertisement
Back