Tears Clemson Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
When you treat players how they deserve to be treated on a daily basis, you can chew their @ss because they respect you, and know you have their best interest at heart.

Make no mistake about it, every single person in the program knows Mario is the boss. He commands respect. Kevin Steele talked about it, when he walks in the room he commands the room.

Advertisement
Jimmy Johnson use it effectively. One of his players told a story, about them playing Arkansas. Jimmy told defense something along the line of " They better not score a ******* point or I going run your asses until you pass out" lol.
The additional note is Miami was up 51-0 late in the game, and Arkansas was driving against the 2nd-3rd team defense. IIRC, Johnson told his challenge to the 1st team defense sitting on the sideline. Master psychologist, Johnson was making the backups accountable to the starters. Or so I assume. Could be misremembering.

Arkansas scored, game ended 51-7, and Monday‘s practice was ****.

yep, they have studs at every level of their D, scary.
Recruiting at a high level and having great coaching matters(well to be seen now that Venerables is at OU going forward).

I think we will see some elite defense back in coral gables soon enough

The difference between their LBs and ours is massive. If we had a Trenton Simpson type talent I would go as far to call us the favorites to win the ACC. He would improve this defense so much
Their Dline is filthy. Simpson is an absolute freak and a missile to the ball but that Dline makes things a lot easier all around.

Advertisement
He is exposed without a golden boy qb. They have recruited very well. 4 and 5 stars everywhere. No excuses
I think due to NIL it’ll be increasingly difficult for them to recruit at the level they were recruiting at. $100 handshakes don’t really get you anywhere anymore.

I think their OL has already taken a hit talent wise. I was shocked to see GT rag doll some of those OL like they did in the first half.

The additional note is Miami was up 51-0 late in the game, and Arkansas was driving against the 2nd-3rd team defense. IIRC, Johnson told his challenge to the 1st team defense sitting on the sideline. Master psychologist, Johnson was making the backups accountable to the starters. Or so I assume. Could be misremembering.

Arkansas scored, game ended 51-7, and Monday‘s practice was ****.
Or the worst I was told....Schnellenberger's Breakfast Club.....Tony Fitzpatrick told me....F- up in anyway...(missed class...missed curfew) and you'd be doing crab crawls while vomiting at 5 a.m

Advertisement

Will be interesting to revisit this in 2-3 years. Clemson isnt going away but they may be coming back to the pack or other schools are hopefully closing it

Advertisement
Back