Tears Clemson Tears

I grew up here as a Miami fan...never sided in the Clemson/S Carolina rivalry so I never really saw how bad they were since we were on top of the world back then. SInce our decline and marrying a Carolina fan (my wife does love football) I see how bad they are. If a Clemmie sees a Carolina fan with a blinker on, they block them, dont let them pull out....its really bad
I’m also a USC alum(wish I could have afforded to go to Miami). Thank god my senior year was the final year after gamecocks just finished winning 5 over the Clemson in a row. With that said their fans are right up there with gators fan. Delusional and full of themselves. They were in such denial we would take their AD or that Venebles would leave until the day it happened. Now why would anyone go to Miami or Oklahoma or Clemson. 🤦‍♂️

Advertisement
I grew up here as a Miami fan...never sided in the Clemson/S Carolina rivalry so I never really saw how bad they were since we were on top of the world back then. SInce our decline and marrying a Carolina fan (my wife does love football) I see how bad they are. If a Clemmie sees a Carolina fan with a blinker on, they block them, dont let them pull out....its really bad
That's a little much!!!

Wow.

UF freaking out.
FSU freaking out.
Southern Cal - freaking out.
BAMA - freaking out.
Clemson - freaking out.

All reaching DEEP into their bag of delusions about NIL.
All except Southern Cal have had their way buying players under the table for years - but suddenly UM is guilty of successfully "buying players?"

ALL - except Southern Cal - have their schools located in little schittholes where honest NIL money cannot be obtained, much less sustained.

You know that white stuff in chickenschitt?

It's chickenschitt, too!

UGA low key freaking out

Advertisement
Expert hot take on Manny Diaz vs Mario Cristobal:

View attachment 198244

AA3B37B9-1E99-4821-8A3B-7BC60E983C36.gif

Wow.

UF freaking out.
FSU freaking out.
Southern Cal - freaking out.
BAMA - freaking out.
Clemson - freaking out.

All reaching DEEP into their bag of delusions about NIL.
All except Southern Cal have had their way buying players under the table for years - but suddenly UM is guilty of successfully "buying players?"

ALL - except Southern Cal - have their schools located in little schittholes where honest NIL money cannot be obtained, much less sustained.

You know that white stuff in chickenschitt?

It's chickenschitt, too!
good post. I will change the wording from freaking out to squealing like pigs for all the schools except USC as they are not a bunch of inbreds like all the other schools on the list.

Advertisement
A lot of my friends that go to Clemson don’t like it. They’re preppy douchebags and unbearable to be around. My in state team growing up was usc and that wasn’t as popular in the upstate but usc was kicking their *** for a while when I was in school so it wasn’t too bad until they won the championships when I was in high school

A lot of my friends that go to Clemson don’t like it. They’re preppy douchebags and unbearable to be around. My in state team growing up was usc and that wasn’t as popular in the upstate but usc was kicking their *** for a while when I was in school so it wasn’t too bad until they won the championships when I was in high school
I'd go to USC if lived in South Carolina and had to pick between either Clemson or South Carolina. Clemson, SC is ******* terrible.

Advertisement
I'd go to USC if lived in South Carolina and had to pick between either Clemson or South Carolina. Clemson, SC is ******* terrible.
LOL ain’t **** out there. I go to school in Florida now for college but interestingly enough one of my roommates is from ny and his cousin goes to Clemson and my roommate is bewildered by the weird **** that happens in Clemson and I just laugh. Not a fun place

LOL ain’t **** out there. I go to school in Florida now for college but interestingly enough one of my roommates is from ny and his cousin goes to Clemson and my roommate is bewildered by the weird **** that happens in Clemson and I just laugh. Not a fun place
Total middle of no where. It's just awful. I can't imagine the bar scene being much. I guess kids go to Greenville? Greenville is a nice, little city. Clemson wouldn't be bad place if the school was in Greenville.

Advertisement
Worst hot take posted here in..... Well about 20 minutes
Haha naw man this the worst ever. Of all the takes I've ever seen in a message board...this is the worst. Gotta start keeping a log of these for future reference.

Advertisement
Back