Tears Clemson Tears

Advertisement
I live in SC been around these douchebags for a long time they arrogant as **** been telling them for years to figure out a way to run out swinney and make venebles HC if the want to continue to be elite. Love that they are worried about us and yes they are. Told some of them after our last loss vs them we would move on from diaz and it would only be a matter of time before we got the right guy. Little did I know it would happen same time they lost their real coaches. Oh well you live by the sword and die by the sword

Advertisement
Expert hot take on Manny Diaz vs Mario Cristobal:

View attachment 198244
Election 2020 Reaction GIF by Joe Biden

Advertisement
I live in SC been around these douchebags for a long time they arrogant as **** been telling them for years to figure out a way to run out swinney and make venebles HC if the want to continue to be elite. Love that they are worried about us and yes they are. Told some of them after our last loss vs them we would move on from diaz and it would only be a matter of time before we got the right guy. Little did I know it would happen same time they lost their real coaches. Oh well you live by the sword and die by the sword
They are a bunch of losers....Clemmies

I’ve seen some pretty stupid tales from other fan bases recently it it’s mostly just desperation from jealous fans. This take is not only completely wrong, it makes no sense either.

Advertisement
Wow.

UF freaking out.
FSU freaking out.
Southern Cal - freaking out.
BAMA - freaking out.
Clemson - freaking out.

All reaching DEEP into their bag of delusions about NIL.
All except Southern Cal have had their way buying players under the table for years - but suddenly UM is guilty of successfully "buying players?"

ALL - except Southern Cal - have their schools located in little schittholes where honest NIL money cannot be obtained, much less sustained.

You know that white stuff in chickenschitt?

It's chickenschitt, too!

Advertisement
I remember hanging out at this tap room in downtown Rock Hill. I was talking it up with a Clemson fan......... total, ******* douchebag.
I grew up here as a Miami fan...never sided in the Clemson/S Carolina rivalry so I never really saw how bad they were since we were on top of the world back then. SInce our decline and marrying a Carolina fan (my wife does love football) I see how bad they are. If a Clemmie sees a Carolina fan with a blinker on, they block them, dont let them pull out....its really bad

Advertisement
Back