Tears Clemson Tears

1657806800242.gif

Advertisement
What in earth did we do by firing Manny and replacing him with Matio? The whole program is going to go to pieces now that CMC is in charge and not holding kids accountable. The inmates will be running the prison soon. Whatever on earth do we do??? Love these guys!

Did anyone else see the quote from Mario about l”owering your standards and you lose your winners versus raising your standards and you will lose your losers”? This guys is pure class and we haven’t had someone up to his class of standards in forever. Clemson keep in complaining and creating false narratives. We are back!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm pretty sure of the two, I'd pay more attention to Mario than Manny. I don't think Mario is going to put up with anything.

Advertisement
We know what this is...Clem$on has been running the ACC for the better part of a decade with the assistance of incompetent leadership at the AD and head corch levels here at UM. What's changed in the course of 6 or 7 months? Well, we took their AD, so they know he's legit, and we got rid of one of their biggest assets in Manuela. I'm sure we'll be saying something similar when Memphis Mike is eventually canned at Free shoes.

This Clemmie hit take is laughable. We were literally one of the most undisciplined teams under Mandy. Mario is a no nonsense guy. I doubt any disrespect of the program will be tolerated.

Advertisement
Back