Tears Clemson Tears

Advertisement
The money laundering Church thing is laughable. It was something created by South Carolina fans on gamecock central or some message board.

If anyone paid any attention the Church people talk about has numerous staff that are gamecock fans/alums and of different schools. The other thing is the lead Pastor who is a HUGE Clemson guy hasn't been with that Church since 2016. He Pastors another Church now that doesn't have nearly the size and financial power the previous Church.

Also I've met Dabo, and I have a friend that was on staff, and family that played for him.

You can not like him but the nonsense people spew about him is ridiculous.

I know for an absolute fact, he told his coaches that if he ever caught them doing something illegal recruiting wise he would fire their *ss on the spot. Does that mean Clemson boosters are controlled, no I've seen them with my own eyes give favor to a big time recruit. Nothing Dabo would even know about or be able to control.

His players absolutely love him, he invests in their lives outside of football. I know in this profession where slime balls tend to rule the day, the fact that one of the good guys gets smeared like he does says something.

His coaches were as loyal as any staff over the years. He has hardly ever lost coaches while all Over college coaches leave left and right every year.
Just because the money isn’t going from Dabo’s hands to recruits, doesn’t mean he doesn’t know. That’d be the most naive statement of all time.

He knows exactly what his boosters do, he turns a blind eye, and keeps his hands clean. To many others’ point, it no longer has the effect it once had and he is mad because his competitive advantage has been significantly neutralized.

Just because the money isn’t going from Dabo’s hands to recruits, doesn’t mean he doesn’t know. That’d be the most naive statement of all time.

He knows exactly what his boosters do, he turns a blind eye, and keeps his hands clean. To many others’ point, it no longer has the effect it once had and he is mad because his competitive advantage has been significantly neutralized.
You can't control boosters. Mario doesn't do it, Saban, Kirby, none do it.

Post of the year to this point!! Could not agree more and this is the exact way that Satan has operated BAMA. "Oh, I have no idea what's going on! Oh, was our back up RB, who was raised in poverty. driving around in an $80K SUV...?"

Now, NIL and the recent hires by Miami and USC is going to level that playing field.

The money laundering Church thing is laughable. It was something created by South Carolina fans on gamecock central or some message board.

If anyone paid any attention the Church people talk about has numerous staff that are gamecock fans/alums and of different schools. The other thing is the lead Pastor who is a HUGE Clemson guy hasn't been with that Church since 2016. He Pastors another Church now that doesn't have nearly the size and financial power the previous Church.

Also I've met Dabo, and I have a friend that was on staff, and family that played for him.

You can not like him but the nonsense people spew about him is ridiculous.

I know for an absolute fact, he told his coaches that if he ever caught them doing something illegal recruiting wise he would fire their *ss on the spot. Does that mean Clemson boosters are controlled, no I've seen them with my own eyes give favor to a big time recruit. Nothing Dabo would even know about or be able to control.

His players absolutely love him, he invests in their lives outside of football. I know in this profession where slime balls tend to rule the day, the fact that one of the good guys gets smeared like he does says something.

His coaches were as loyal as any staff over the years. He has hardly ever lost coaches while all Over college coaches leave left and right every year.
What about the lawsuit where the track team sued the school and the track team's lawyer straight up said that they wanted the perks the football team got? Cash, cars, scooters etc. Clemson caved without commenting on all that, unless I missed it. Was all that BS?

Advertisement
What about the lawsuit where the track team sued the school and the track team's lawyer straight up said that they wanted the perks the football team got? Cash, cars, scooters etc. Clemson caved without commenting on all that, unless I missed it. Was all that BS?
It was true lol

Thank you for this. Dabo knows what the **** is going on,

The comment the other poster said about Dabo claiming to 'fire his coaches if they do something illegal' is also one of the reasons people dislike Dabo. This guys talks out of both sides of his mouth.

When Lattimore ended up at USC from Byrnes (which was known for funneling players to Clemson through Bentley) a very close family member tole me, that several schools made financial offers for Lattimore, and Clemson was one of them, the funny part is that one of the last conversations Lattimore had with Dabo, Dabo asked him if he got the "WHOLE" offer and asked if it was going to be enough to sway him towards Clemson.

I do not think Dabo is a complete douche. He IS a good man, but he absolutely not squeaky clean as many out there would believe.

The fact that other schools can now compete with Clemson, legally with financial offers, to get recruits...****es him off.

Advertisement
Expert hot take on Manny Diaz vs Mario Cristobal:

Screenshot_20220714-094414_Brave.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back