There’s no way any sane person can legitimately think or feel like this 🤷🏽🤷🏽
Dabo is the most ingenious and fake
coach in the game. He is a racist ****
that hides behind his faith!!! I have been
onto him for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time.
Like another poster said he signed almost
a $100M dollar contract and before the ink
could even dry he said collegiate athletes
should not ever be able to make a penny.
That’s some hypocritical *** **** right
there. He knew that if football players
weren’t allowed to make money then he
could control their lives like he was a ****
plantation owner. He is seriously a piece of
**** douche bag that should NEVER be
allowed to have control over young black
men. He probably thought there were good
people on both sides of the race riots that
included white supremacists on one side.
🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼 Dabo!!!!!
Have you not been paying attention to America the last 6 or 7 years lol. You can just transcribe this to certain political forums and it wouldn't be different.

Advertisement
Hush now baby don't you cry, Dabo gonna sing you a lullaby

View attachment 170747
Holy ****, that is hilarious. Minus the painful analogy, and for which this poster clearly needs to do a better job of showing up to therapy, I can tell you from direct personal knowledge that this is exactly how the vast majority of their fans think. They truly believe that Dabo is some gawd-like figure who built everything at clumzon by himself.

Rad gone, Venables gone, everyone else gone? Pffttt - none of that matters. Dabo sees, knows, and does all. They truly think that as long as they have him, there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

It really is a best-case scenario if you hate that program as I do. It takes seven stages of grief before you are able to deal with the loss that they are only beginning to experience now. Denial can be the longest one. They could go through years of decline before it even begins to dawn on them that their party is over and they are in trouble.

I'm here for all of it.
https://www.meme-****nal.com/memes/0e91560d3bc946a4ced1ff5f5e86c956.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
This guy Dabo. He loses his coaches, kids transfer out, and his money laundering church operation doesn't pack the same punch as it did before the NIL....so NOW is the time to blow up college football as we know it. While yes, there are plenty of issues with college football, the timing and hypocrisy of this "God fearing man" is hilarious.

This guy Dabo. He loses his coaches, kids transfer out, and his money laundering church operation doesn't pack the same punch as it did before the NIL....so NOW is the time to blow up college football as we know it. While yes, there are plenty of issues with college football, the timing and hypocrisy of this "God fearing man" is hilarious.

The money laundering Church thing is laughable. It was something created by South Carolina fans on gamecock central or some message board.

If anyone paid any attention the Church people talk about has numerous staff that are gamecock fans/alums and of different schools. The other thing is the lead Pastor who is a HUGE Clemson guy hasn't been with that Church since 2016. He Pastors another Church now that doesn't have nearly the size and financial power the previous Church.

Also I've met Dabo, and I have a friend that was on staff, and family that played for him.

You can not like him but the nonsense people spew about him is ridiculous.

I know for an absolute fact, he told his coaches that if he ever caught them doing something illegal recruiting wise he would fire their *ss on the spot. Does that mean Clemson boosters are controlled, no I've seen them with my own eyes give favor to a big time recruit. Nothing Dabo would even know about or be able to control.

His players absolutely love him, he invests in their lives outside of football. I know in this profession where slime balls tend to rule the day, the fact that one of the good guys gets smeared like he does says something.

His coaches were as loyal as any staff over the years. He has hardly ever lost coaches while all Over college coaches leave left and right every year.

You bumped thread from 4 months ago instead of thread that was started yesterday.

You bumped thread from 4 months ago instead of thread that was started yesterday.

Sorry, I will go **** myself now. I searched so I wouldn't start my own thread and this is what popped up. I certainly appreciate your input.

Advertisement
Back