Clemson Stats

Off and zone

That was my expectation. I just don’t want this kid to get any confidence or rhythm going. And feel our pressure could get to him before those talented receivers can shake our guys. But I get it. Avoid disruptive plays and they can’t keep up with our offense.
 
If you can’t throw the ball you ain’t doing **** against this defense. I would be shocked if Clemson scored more than 14 points.
 
Worst case is terrible weather as some say theyll have. So then, who has the better ground and pound game? Which team is more prone to slippery fumbles? Who has better short passing attack?? Which D wraps and tackles the best?
 
Clemson sucks, they are horrible on 3 rd down. Stop the run, keep them in 3rd & 6 and they don’t score more than 14. Clemson’s offensive line is suspect and their true freshman QB puts the ball in harms way a lot. This could easily turn into a pick party.

Defensively they have really good corners and can get pressure on the QB on the other hand their run defense is trash and the middle of the field is always open in the passing game.







 
Clemson sucks, they are horrible on 3 rd down. Stop the run, keep them in 3rd & 6 and they don’t score more than 14. Clemson’s offensive line is suspect and their true freshman QB puts the ball in harms way a lot. This could easily turn into a pick party.

Defensively they have really good corners and can get pressure on the QB on the other hand their run defense is trash and the middle of the field is always open in the passing game.








Fletcher and Toney will eat a ton.
 

I like Fowler but Herbie gets annoying sometimes

I find Fowler more annoying. Just my opinion. Not that you asked for it. Not that yours is wrong. I’ll always carry a little gratitude in my heart because Herbie called out our admin and that cuck Julio Frenk. Without that moment, I think we’re still stuck in the 7-5 bog.
 
I find Fowler more annoying. Just my opinion. Not that you asked for it. Not that yours is wrong. I’ll always carry a little gratitude in my heart because Herbie called out our admin and that cuck Julio Frenk. Without that moment, I think we’re still stuck in the 7-5 bog.
OT but if you follow the news, Frenk is in battle with his faculty and law faculties nationally.
 
I find Fowler more annoying. Just my opinion. Not that you asked for it. Not that yours is wrong. I’ll always carry a little gratitude in my heart because Herbie called out our admin and that cuck Julio Frenk. Without that moment, I think we’re still stuck in the 7-5 bog.
OT but if you follow the news, Frenk is in battle with his faculty and law faculties nationally.
I’m aware. He’s a classic useful idiot who doesn’t know much other than to push extreme ideology on college campuses.

I’ll stop right there though as not to derail a thread nor bring politics into this forum.

Great day for a Fowler v Herbie debate isn’t it?
 
I find Fowler more annoying. Just my opinion. Not that you asked for it. Not that yours is wrong. I’ll always carry a little gratitude in my heart because Herbie called out our admin and that cuck Julio Frenk. Without that moment, I think we’re still stuck in the 7-5 bog.

he's a bit of a narcissist but a nice, cool dude. seen him on the beach a few times.
 
I find Fowler more annoying. Just my opinion. Not that you asked for it. Not that yours is wrong. I’ll always carry a little gratitude in my heart because Herbie called out our admin and that cuck Julio Frenk. Without that moment, I think we’re still stuck in the 7-5 bog.
Thats very fair. Herbie deserves some grace from the canes for his part in the restoration of our program. Even for a buckeye, he gets a pass.
 
Unless we lose half our starters to injury again, I just don’t see Clemson scoring enough to keep this game close. They are significantly worse offensively than Wake and even Stanford.
 
Go fast early and get points on the board as quickly as possible. Get a 17 point lead in the first half and then kill them on the ground. They are not built to come from behind. 31 points overall should win this game for us.
 
Back
Top