Clemson Stats

Miami has been a very good 1st half team, Clemson not so much. If Miami separates by 17-20 points by halftime, Clemson does not have enough offensive firepower to make a comeback.

Tait is very inefficient and is turnover prone as most freshman qbs are and I'm sure Heatherman will have the zone blitzes called up putting the kid in a blender.

Clemson hasn't scored more than 24 in a game this year and I think 30+ points in the first half is possible with how poor Clemson's run D has been AND how susceptible they are to explosive plays in the first half of games. Poor weather probably means going for it on 4th down til the 25yd line.

I can see a 31-10 by halftime, which is too much for the comeback, thus a final score of 41-21.
 
Miami has been a very good 1st half team, Clemson not so much. If Miami separates by 17-20 points by halftime, Clemson does not have enough offensive firepower to make a comeback.

Tait is very inefficient and is turnover prone as most freshman qbs are and I'm sure Heatherman will have the zone blitzes called up putting the kid in a blender.

Clemson hasn't scored more than 24 in a game this year and I think 30+ points in the first half is possible with how poor Clemson's run D has been AND how susceptible they are to explosive plays in the first half of games. Poor weather probably means going for it on 4th down til the 25yd line.

I can see a 31-10 by halftime, which is too much for the comeback, thus a final score of 41-21.

If their O puts up 21 points I’ll be pretty disappointed.
 
I find Fowler more annoying. Just my opinion. Not that you asked for it. Not that yours is wrong. I’ll always carry a little gratitude in my heart because Herbie called out our admin and that cuck Julio Frenk. Without that moment, I think we’re still stuck in the 7-5 bog.
Fowler just yells at big plays, no inflection. Is what it is
 
Perhaps with all the rain SJ’s assignments will just slide to the air he’s blocking and chopping
 
If their O puts up 21 points I’ll be pretty disappointed.
Yeah, i was kind of thinking 2 touchdowns, one in the first half and probably first possession of the 2nd half and two fgs. Like I can see a Wesco PR touchdown, not necessarily offensive tds for Clemson.

I also realize that's 20 points not 21. So I'm changing it to 41-20 lol

I'm predicting one offensive td, one special teams td, and two fgs for Clemson.
 
Back
Top