Clemson should fire Dabo

xbobdog

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
A massively over talented team failed to blow out Boston College. Clemson was LOSING at half time!!!!!! This is clearly a failure of the head coach to establish discipline necessary to win.

I personally, am offended that Dabo wasn’t scrot punching his players n the first quarter. (That’s what Butch would have done. I heard he actually did this from my sisters, ex boyfriends cousin. fo real)

Fakebo and the AD need to be fired!!!!

I know they are undefeated, but I have seen this before. This is just like when Coker almost lost to Rutgers. The dynasty is OVER!!!!!!

Fire Dabo now. (You heard it here first)

Advertisement
The situations are not comparable.

You're sarcastically trying to show how ridiculous Canes fans were for criticizing Manuelito after a win I get it...

Here's the difference:
1. Dabo has 2 National championships
2. Clemson hasn't lost a game in 2 years & hasn't lost a game at home in 4 years.
3. Clemson has made the playoffs in every year of the CFBP except for the very first year.
4. They were starting a TF QB in his first start ever & had multiple Defensive starters out for the game
5. Dabo has 2 National Championships

There's more, but it's not necessary to keep listing.

Are some Miami fans ridiculous for being hypercritical after a win? Sure. Especially considering how bad we've been over the years, but is it smart to constantly try to compare everything Clemson does to Miami? No, no it's not smart at all, because A) we're not as good as Clemson & B) we don't spend the kinda money they do on recruiting.

There are very little if any parallels at all between Clemson & Miami, that's just the reality, Manny is not the second coming of Dabo & Miami is not going to reach Clemson's level of success anytime soon, those are just the facts.

Let's just enjoy the season as is & hope we win as much as we can & take everything one game at a time instead of always trying to make these grand declarations about some false Clemson/Miami comparison that simply doesn't exist.

Advertisement
kate hudson season GIF

Coaching is OVERRATED.

Coaches are basically overpaid cheerleaders.

Football is won or lost by PLAYERS, not coaches. It's not even about development. No man can "develop" another man. It's all about what's inside you and how much work you're willing to put in on your own time to perfect your OWN self and craft.

And I hate to go there, but I will... the ONLY reason we pump coaches up so much is because of covert racism. Society wants to give credit to a (usually) old white man when young black men are doing most of the work. Alabama doesn't win because of Nick Saban. Clemson doesn't win because of Dabo. Those teams win because of the athletes those programs are able to recruit.

And when a major program DOES hire a black coach, it's always with the shortest leash, and in the worst circumstances, and with the worst support.
It's bad enough we don't pay the players, while the coaches make several millions. Then we want to give the coaches all the credit for what the players themselves are doing. When you give credit to coaches, you're basically taking that credit (and blame) away from the players.

No coach "developed" Ed Reed. No coach "developed" Michael Irvin. Or Ray Lewis. The great players were gonna be great no matter where they went.

I know that's gonna cause some controversy, but I'm just speaking truth as I see it.

Advertisement
The situations are not comparable.

You're sarcastically trying to show how ridiculous Canes fans were for criticizing Manuelito after a win I get it...

Here's the difference:
1. Dabo has 2 National championships
2. Clemson hasn't lost a game in 2 years & hasn't lost a game at home in 4 years.
3. Clemson has made the playoffs in every year of the CFBP except for the very first year.
4. They were starting a TF QB in his first start ever & had multiple Defensive starters out for the game
5. Dabo has 2 National Championships

There's more, but it's not necessary to keep listing.

Are some Miami fans ridiculous for being hypercritical after a win? Sure. Especially considering how bad we've been over the years, but is it smart to constantly try to compare everything Clemson does to Miami? No, no it's not smart at all, because A) we're not as good as Clemson & B) we don't spend the kinda money they do on recruiting.

There are very little if any parallels at all between Clemson & Miami, that's just the reality, Manny is not the second coming of Dabo & Miami is not going to reach Clemson's level of success anytime soon, those are just the facts.

Let's just enjoy the season as is & hope we win as much as we can & take everything one game at a time instead of always trying to make these grand declarations about some false Clemson/Miami comparison that simply doesn't exist.
Church

Dabo had to beat USCe to keep the job his first year.

He went 6-7 his third year.

He made “Clemsoning” a verb

he lost to West Virginia 70-33 in the bowl game in 2012

it took the AD standing up for him for him to survive and not get fired.

I just think that It’s better to try to stick with Diaz, to keep some stability, and hope he can continue to correct problems with the program. Until they start to string some good seasons together, it will be hard to keep the talent home that they need to start winning the bigger games.

Advertisement
No way he's serious.

I'm with him though. Fire Dabo, take your chances on some up and comer, new to the head coaching ranks. This way, we can hire him.

Absolutely valid thread. Planes would of flown by halftime , especially w a championship coach. U tards on here really don’t know how difficult it is to keep up with the ignore button to make being a fan here tolerable .

Coaching is OVERRATED.

Coaches are basically overpaid cheerleaders.

Football is won or lost by PLAYERS, not coaches. It's not even about development. No man can "develop" another man. It's all about what's inside you and how much work you're willing to put in on your own time to perfect your OWN self and craft.

And I hate to go there, but I will... the ONLY reason we pump coaches up so much is because of covert racism. Society wants to give credit to a (usually) old white man when young black men are doing most of the work. Alabama doesn't win because of Nick Saban. Clemson doesn't win because of Dabo. Those teams win because of the athletes those programs are able to recruit.

And when a major program DOES hire a black coach, it's always with the shortest leash, and in the worst circumstances, and with the worst support.
It's bad enough we don't pay the players, while the coaches make several millions. Then we want to give the coaches all the credit for what the players themselves are doing. When you give credit to coaches, you're basically taking that credit (and blame) away from the players.

No coach "developed" Ed Reed. No coach "developed" Michael Irvin. Or Ray Lewis. The great players were gonna be great no matter where they went.

I know that's gonna cause some controversy, but I'm just speaking truth as I see it.
troll.gif

Advertisement
Dabo had to beat USCe to keep the job his first year.

He went 6-7 his third year.

He made “Clemsoning” a verb

he lost to West Virginia 70-33 in the bowl game in 2012

it took the AD standing up for him for him to survive and not get fired.

I just think that It’s better to try to stick with Diaz, to keep some stability, and hope he can continue to correct problems with the program. Until they start to string some good seasons together, it will be hard to keep the talent home that they need to start winning the bigger games.
Hopefully Manny grows as a coach the way Dabo did. Ultimately his success will be determined by the coaches he surrounds himself with.

A massively over talented team failed to blow out Boston College. Clemson was LOSING at half time!!!!!! This is clearly a failure of the head coach to establish discipline necessary to win.

I personally, am offended that Dabo wasn’t scrot punching his players n the first quarter. (That’s what Butch would have done. I heard he actually did this from my sisters, ex boyfriends cousin. fo real)

Fakebo and the AD need to be fired!!!!

I know they are undefeated, but I have seen this before. This is just like when Coker almost lost to Rutgers. The dynasty is OVER!!!!!!

Fire Dabo now. (You heard it here first)
THis is a joke right????

Hahah. Thank you for the humor. Itis a tough year. By the way Va is giving NC all they want

go Canes

Attachments

• 2020-03-14_22-39-38_508.jpg
    2020-03-14_22-39-38_508.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
CIS needs to hire either twitter or facebooks censors so we do not have to see this junk. What would happen next week if Miami had to start a freshman QB instead of King? Maybe developing players is a good idea.

Advertisement
Back