Clemson Series

clg003

Junior
Premium
Should be a good series to watch.

Really need to jump on their starters their bullpen is deep and good.

Seth Beer may be the best player in college at the moment as a Freshman. He will be absolutely scary for years to come.

Advertisement
Beer is a monster, but he will only be at Clemson for 2 years.

He enrolled early, so he's draft-eligible after his Soph year, and will probably go #1 overall then

He enrolled early, so he's draft-eligible after his Soph year, and will probably go #1 overall then

I dont follow what you mean by he enrolled early. He just graduated high school early he is really supposed to be in his Sr year and didnt get to the Clemson until late. Even though he is young he has always played in the 2015 age division.

I have a former player who is a freshman on Clemson's team this year. Really the kid is like my second son so I have watched every Clemson game this year except one that wasnt streamed.

I also have coached against Seth since he was 9 yrs old. The kid was on track to become an Olympic swimmer and I believe he still holds backstroke world records at some lower age divisions. We have some incredible talent here in the East Cobb area of Georgia and so I have watched many of the best 2015 players in the country. Seth was always the best hitter of the bunch. Well maybe him and Lucas Herbert. Kep Brown and Brendan Rodgers had nothing on these dudes.

I dont follow what you mean by he enrolled early. He just graduated high school early he is really supposed to be in his Sr year and didnt get to the Clemson until late. Even though he is young he has always played in the 2015 age division.

I have a former player who is a freshman on Clemson's team this year. Really the kid is like my second son so I have watched every Clemson game this year except one that wasnt streamed.

I also have coached against Seth since he was 9 yrs old. The kid was on track to become an Olympic swimmer and I believe he still holds backstroke world records at some lower age divisions. We have some incredible talent here in the East Cobb area of Georgia and so I have watched many of the best 2015 players in the country. Seth was always the best hitter of the bunch. Well maybe him and Lucas Herbert. Kep Brown and Brendan Rodgers had nothing on these dudes.

Sounds like a Zeke Devoss situation. Due to his age he was draft eligible after 2 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Abreu does it again!! Walk off 2 run shot in the bottom of the ninth to win 9-8!! Ugly game but a win is a win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big win. No doubt losing Cooper is making it tough on us. But we are finding ways to win. Our schedule is brutal too right now.

Ruiz has had bases loaded twice with 1 out, nothing.

Meanwhile a .187 hitter for clemson huts his first HR of sesson that tied it 4-4.

Advertisement
Back