- Joined
- Nov 4, 2011
- Messages
- 17,212
He got out of prison ?I will be there. Hopefully I don’t run into nj2flacane and his giant bottle of fireball.
He got out of prison ?I will be there. Hopefully I don’t run into nj2flacane and his giant bottle of fireball.
Same. What row you in? I just upgraded from NN to Ssection T let's go!
We are in HH, hopefully mostly Canes in the sectionSame. What row you in? I just upgraded from NN to S
How did you get upgraded?Same. What row you in? I just upgraded from NN to S
Clemson floods and just becomes a mud pit, bring ****** shoes and extra socks.
I just upgraded to Section S as well Row JJSame. What row you in? I just upgraded from NN to S
Got them through UM and they were in Sec T row NN and I sold them on secondary market and then bought some closer.How did you get upgraded?
I'm all the way up in TDT, row BB (casa carajo). Got my tickets through the school for $140 a pop.
Cool town for sure.I'm liking downtown Greenville SC. The river and the restaurant![]()