Clemson Roll Call

IMG_6410.jpeg
 
Who is going to be there! With all of our injuries and poor OL play, I am a tad nervous!

@joeyhh The weather is supposed to be rainy next weekend, we are going to need you at the top of your game!!!

Section TDT checking in! It’s located in the upper deck , corner end zone but we’re in row A. So I won’t have anyone in front of me and I plan on being on my feet A LOT!

Let’s Go Canes!!!
 
Will have 4 there… section N. Haven’t done **** about parking yet though. Staying in Greenville. Supposed to be October fest downtown there Friday night. We go to Greenville often. Pretty cool little big town.
 
I'll be there with my son, driving up form ATL early Saturday, got seats in the upper deck. Looks like a real ugly day on Saturday.
 
Section T

Parking in C1

Driving in day of the game. Probably around 2-3 and throwing some cornhole and building up a good buzz to tolerate their fans.
 
Rolling up from Charleston with a travel trailer, 3 Cane's fans and a gamecocks fan who hates clemson. Camping at South Cove county park and driving over. Got a parking spot basically in front of the Esso Club on Old Greenville Highway. Probably will have some beer there and then walk out in search of other Canes fans if the rain isn't too bad.
Forecast is light rain starting at around noon and going well into Sunday. Hopefully it's not heavy rain or thunderstorms. I've got full boating rain gear I can wear if needed.
 
Back
Top