Clemson Recruiting 2019

Advertisement
Jesus Christ 😂😂 that's incredible, good for them and good for us

Advertisement
... and a 3 star, Tennison, just decommitted from us after a Clemson offer?
Makes you wonder if his offer was commit-able and if it was not why decommit.
Clemson gonna Clemson though.

If we can just keep together a **** staff and win... we would be in the same situation. Miami has have several staff changes and has been losing to the Dukes and BCs which is hurting to our recruiting. I don’t think it has anything to do with our coaches ability to recruit. Clemson hasn’t had a decommitt in almost 8 years. Not one!! But that’s also because they’ve had very little no staff change either.

Last edited:
Realizing that we don't have to worry about that problem at Miami....For now....

Post Alonzo Mourning Relief.gif

Advertisement
I wouldn't tell a 5 star they are full regardless of what their program is currently like, especially when the people they are "full" with are not committed yet. There are so many things that could go wrong, with the main one being a program like Alabama or Georgia outbidding them out of nowhere for some of their "locks."

Advertisement
I'm impressed by their commitment to winning. Dont care how they do it. They have to pay for kids to spend 3-4 yrs in SC. We have kids hitting us up to see what Miami is like in the winter. Even with disappointing seasons we still have kids from all over the country interested.

That said, we dont need to throw bags everywhere to get quality players. We need to stop running an outdated O, win, win, win big, and put guys in the NFL.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back