Clemson Recruiting 2019

Advertisement
Agree with everything you’ve said here man except for the part of them ever being USC little step brother. Clemson has always even in there down years been the premier football program in that state. Remember they have some history and tradition with that 81 national championship they won. Not only has usc never won a national championship but they’ve never even won the sec In there history.

I’m not sure you’d get the same perspective if you polled football fans in that state about 4-5 years ago. People quickly forget Carolina won 5 straight from ‘09-‘13. Frankly, Spurrier and getting their asses kicked by their in state rival probably had as much to do with anything else in their decision to open the wallets, or, as I was told by a Clemson alum, “join em if you can’t beat em”.

Some really illuminating and interesting history on the rivalry here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clemson–South_Carolina_rivalry

Anyone who thinks all that matters in a rivalry to the emotional makeup of its participants is the series overall score, well, ok then.

this is a program who is just raped bama for an NC and on top of this they apparently pay big money to kids. they are recruit very targeted.

Advertisement
I think they end up with Savell Smalls too. **** is crazy

They aren't recruiting him. They have like 3 spots left if Flowe commits there. They are waiting for Jordan Burch, Xavier Henderson or EJ Williams at WR, and one other defensive player.

a LOT goes on at Clemson. Its been built up from the ground up. However some of you may not know that a lot of the rich booster wives sleep with the players with the husbands knowledge. Its a cult...its creepy. They buy the kid and once he's in the program they ask him for a "favor" and basically pay the kid money for a great time. Its basically a consensual *** ring between players and boosters, no lie. They push a "family" agenda and keep things hush hush.

They throw MONEY at these kids. They also funnel a lot of their recruiting "budget" thru New Springs Ministries. They also pay to keep players from leaving early for the NFL....hence the ENTIRE Defensive Line coming back for a natty. Clemson is a problem and will be until we take em down.

Advertisement
**** Clemson as a school, a brand, and a football crew, and if you want to be down with Clemson then **** you too.

Out of all of the current big boys in football, I'd root for Clemson over most others (ND, OSU, Bama, Georgia, etc.)

They throw MONEY at these kids. They also funnel a lot of their recruiting "budget" thru New Springs Ministries. They also pay to keep players from leaving early for the NFL....hence the ENTIRE Defensive Line coming back for a natty. Clemson is a problem and will be until we take em down.

They're set up to be a power for a loooong **** time too. Dabo is only 49, staff seems to think Clemson is the best place to coach, and you know that Venables isn't leaving until Dabo does. Combine that with the way they are raking in talent, them having an ACC schedule that should always make it a bit easier, and the fact that Bama will inevitably have its downfall once Saban retires. I don't see much competition for a while. Beginning of a dynasty imo.

Advertisement
Henderson is waiting on them.

really? they must have EJ Williams ahead of him.... It doesn't sound that way from what Anna Hickey, their 247 mod posts. She's good - very businesslike and accurate. They just took the 3* kid from Canada's committment at WR over the weekend. Ajou Ajou.

really? they must have EJ Williams ahead of him.... It doesn't sound that way from what Anna Hickey, their 247 mod posts. She's good - very businesslike and accurate. They just took the 3* kid from Canada's committment at WR over the weekend. Ajou Ajou.
I don't remember where but i seen that henderson tried to commit and they told him to hold off. I don't know it definitely could be wrong.

a LOT goes on at Clemson. Its been built up from the ground up. However some of you may not know that a lot of the rich booster wives sleep with the players with the husbands knowledge. Its a cult...its creepy. They buy the kid and once he's in the program they ask him for a "favor" and basically pay the kid money for a great time. Its basically a consensual *** ring between players and boosters, no lie. They push a "family" agenda and keep things hush hush.

IPTAY. "I ***** Ten A Year".

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back