Clemson players said miami quit early

I scream for ice cream!!
Photo shoot at brunch!
The players have instincts and with the right coach most will return to the badasses they once where.
Look at most CFB teams, the players reflect their leaders..

This and every cutting practices short.We read how in the 10 days off before a game the team only practiced twice.The new coach needs to come in and get rid of a bunch of current players.Hope he starts with the clowns acting like ***s in the photo shoot prior to the season.

Advertisement
since we cant afford the buy out my thought would be to fire his boy Monday and force his hand and hopefully he quits. If he doesn't take his power and decision away until the end of the year than fire him

If you want to see how players' talent show and how players attitude suddenly changes after a suspect, disrespected coach is gone, look no farther than USC after drunk Sarkisian was fired.

Advertisement
Andrea aldelson said clemson players told her that and said it was embarrassing. She said it isn't the first time a acc opponent has questioned Miami's efforrt.

That's a problem and when butch gets back he needs to dump some of golden soft *** players off the team. We need toughness back in this **** program because this soft **** has been going on too long.
Didn't ND players say that 3 years ago when they ran 1 million straight runs?

Don't blame them. It's a hopeless situation, and in hopeless situations players give up. They have been quitting under Folden since he got here. Every year they quit.

Anyone who knows football will tell you that when a team quits it means they've lost faith in the coach. They've thrown up the white flag looking to be rescued.

That's bull. Even with a HORRIBLE staff, quitting is nothing but cowardly and directly reflects the individual players. It shows that no matter what, they will quit when things get tough. Football isn't rosey, things aren't always fun and don't always go your way....you have to fight through it, for your brother standing next to you. Artie didn't quit. Bush didn't quit. Did you see those guys out there with passion? Quitting is for cowards, not Canes.

Don't blame them. It's a hopeless situation, and in hopeless situations players give up. They have been quitting under Folden since he got here. Every year they quit.

Anyone who knows football will tell you that when a team quits it means they've lost faith in the coach. They've thrown up the white flag looking to be rescued.

That's bull. Even with a HORRIBLE staff, quitting is nothing but cowardly and directly reflects the individual players. It shows that no matter what, they will quit when things get tough. Football isn't rosey, things aren't always fun and don't always go your way....you have to fight through it, for your brother standing next to you. Artie didn't quit. Bush didn't quit. Did you see those guys out there with passion? Quitting is for cowards, not Canes.
That sounds like some corny Folden ****. Rah rah sis boom bah!!!! Shake your brother's hand and hug him tight from behind.

Kids aren't robots like you want them to be. This ain't some corny movie where the players decide to get together and coach themselves against their evil HC.

These dudes are worn the fck out. The toxicity um caused to linger has destroyed their joy for the game and willingness to go the extra mile.

Advertisement
Clemson player also said they were worried about talking more than playing.

This is something I have noticed the past few years. Our players talk and celebrate after everything. EVEN DOWN 50 they are still talking.

see this i dont care about its just a miami thing , if they didnt talk i would be mad. i kno they down fitty but what else can they do if the coaches dont help them? if they were quiet i would think we got choir boys still who worry bout academics first

I'd quit on his *** too. Why bother? Draft stock is tanked for most of these guys anyway...Al cost them money, so why rick getting hurt?

All you ****ers with this "players are soft for quitting" non-sense sound just like Chris Spielman yesterday with his bull**** tough guy routine on the mic after one of our kids got ****ed off and ashed out and got called for a personal foul.

I'd quit on his *** too. Why bother? Draft stock is tanked for most of these guys anyway...Al cost them money, so why rick getting hurt?

Sounds like perfect blueprint for success in life. Quit unless it's easy and benefits me right this minute. Typical of so many people these days.

Advertisement
I'd say what's even less typical of "people these days" is knowing when to sack up and advocate for yourself. If you happen to know the scheme is bull****, which it quite obviously is, there's little reason to kill yourselves in the process of trying to mask that fact by getting your collar bone busted down 42 points at halftime, and even better reason to go at the root cause like say Kareem Brown did. There's nothing easy and beneficial to the program or the individual about losing 58-0 so that last part is just hilarious. That's about the line of reasoning I'd expect from a Nittany Lion.

If you're not put in a position to succeed wtf are you going to do. If someone gives me a pair of scissors and tells me to cut down a tree am I supposed to bust my hump to do the impossible? No, i'm going to wait until I get a supervisor with a brain who gives me an ax or a saw and then give 100% and get the job done.

Advertisement
Back