Clemson player grabs OSU players *****

Hey Franchise, maybe you've answered this before, so apologies in advance, but I've always wondered what the deal is with your Dabo avatar. What's the story/reason behind it?

Personally, I've thought Dabo was a total fraud, pompom toting glorified cheerleader being masked by massive spending since the first moment I saw him, but the "bush league" comment buried him in my mind for good. I never ever would have thought a few years ago that Clemson would be one of those programs that I would root for Alabama over, but that's where I find myself today....

Advertisement
Hey Franchise, maybe you've answered this before, so apologies in advance, but I've always wondered what the deal is with your Dabo avatar. What's the story/reason behind it?

Personally, I've thought Dabo was a total fraud, pompom toting glorified cheerleader being masked by massive spending since the first moment I saw him, but the "bush league" comment buried him in my mind for good. I never ever would have thought a few years ago that Clemson would be one of those programs that I would root for Alabama over, but that's where I find myself today....

You don't know about Dabo's crank?

I've noticed his tiny, tiny hands, but no, I'm new here. Please fill me in (phrasing...) thanks!

So you dont approve of the Dabo avatar ? What could possibly be wrong with having a rivals head coach as your avatar?

I've noticed his tiny, tiny hands, but no, I'm new here. Please fill me in (phrasing...) thanks!

He scores very high on the Rigiscan Test for nocturnal penile tumescence.

Advertisement

I think it appeared shortly after the beat down Clemson gave us last year which lead to well deserved firing of that crusty **** sock know as Al Golden. I may be wrong though, could be his crank or a combo.

Go Canes!

I think it appeared shortly after the beat down Clemson gave us last year which lead to well deserved firing of that crusty **** sock know as Al Golden. I may be wrong though, could be his crank or a combo.

Go Canes!

Indeed, ridding us of Golden is the one and only reason I am thankful for Clemson football. I assume the "Dabotar" is some kind of ironic or sarcastic, I've just always wondered about it. I just want to punch something every time I see that man's face. Bush league indeed, phucking FRAUD!

Found this pretty interesting. Did Dabo actually hire a bagman to his staff? Clearly there's a spit-ton of money slushing around up there if they can hire this guy just to "do nothing" for his first full year...
http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/04/s...nipseed.html?smid=tw-nytsports&smtyp=cur&_r=0

Also, am I the only one who wonders how DeShaun Watson, who supposedly grew up homeless and penniless, paid for all those tattoos he now sports?

Last edited:
Touching dude mans balls is weird. Maybe that's what kids are doing these days. Wouldn't surprise me. We got OL taking girly pictures, defensive players grabbing balls. SMH.

Advertisement

Go Canes!

I think you are correct.... That dabo avy made me notice his post more lmao.... ****, I don't even remember what his pic was before that

he is best DL in the country . Anything else is secondary and just doesn't matter. This was funny as **** to see . I guess he was checking to see if the guy had the ball? Balls ? I don't know but weird crap happens in bottom of tackles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back