Clemson player grabs OSU players *****

Advertisement
That right there, is sexual assault. But hey, if the President elect can get away with it...

Advertisement
That right there, is sexual assault. But hey, if the President elect can get away with it...

I have a feeling that if we had a video of Trump feeling up a woman like that we would have seen it by now, no?

I have a feeling that if we had a video of Trump feeling up a woman like that we would have seen it by now, no?

Good one, Tommy. If we did not see the this video, then it didn't happen, right?

And, if I accuse you of something without evidence, then it did happen, right? Regardless of where you fall in the political spectrum, fair is fair.

Good one, Tommy. If we did not see the this video, then it didn't happen, right?

And, if I accuse you of something without evidence, then it did happen, right? Regardless of where you fall in the political spectrum, fair is fair.
If you have a tape of me claiming it...**** yeah.

Last edited:
Advertisement

So, you have a video of the president elect in a sexual assault? BTW, I didn't vote for him. I'm just curious why you would throw something like that into a football discussion.

So, you have a video of the president elect in a sexual assault? BTW, I didn't vote for him. I'm just curious why you would throw something like that into a football discussion.

Alright guys, mea culpa here. It's a new year, let's end this here. You keep this alive by your responses.

Yall see what his teamatee Ben Boulware had to say about this incident?
[TWEET]816672289416683520[/TWEET]

This is the same guy who choked Lamar Jackson and had no consequences, right? Let's just start calling Dabo "Jimbo North". Every time I want to try and get on the CU bandwagon I'm reminded...

Advertisement
Yall see what his teamatee Ben Boulware had to say about this incident?
[TWEET]816672289416683520[/TWEET]

"Yes, Christian went - he went about four fingers deep. he went a little too far. But when im just messing with somebody, poking them in the belly button or grabbing someones buttt, its just to break up the seriousness of the game. People who are freaking out have never played the game, or were just loser who didn't have any friends."

The **** is he talking about. Never done this. Or seen anyone do this on a football field.

Advertisement
All kind of shīt happens in a pile, except for hand jobs and *** finger banging. Which is basically what this guy was doing.

Pinching, punching, stomping, kicking, racking, elbowing, even the rare bite, but actual sexual relations…NO

I don't care what Bouleware says, this shīt ain't normal. At least not in my day

played football all the way up to the college level....seens ome of the gheyest stuff in the locker rooms...by dudes i thought were ghey.

Not like u have to be at the "cool table" to grab d*ck like this fairy Boulware is talkin bout

Advertisement
Back