Clemson & Our LB Play

Canes91

Freshman
For us to have a chance our LB play will need to step up BIG! If we thought UL zone running scheme, Travis Etienne needs 6 inches of daylight to house some ****

Advertisement
We’re beating a dead horse at this point but it’s bad. Just got to move ahead with what we have and hope that one of the other LBs step up by the end of the season.

For us to have a chance our LB play will need to step up BIG! If we thought UL zone running scheme, Travis Etienne needs 6 inches of daylight to house some ****
LB play is key but it's those **** lineman stunts that allows those big *** chunk running plays. I'm not sure what their keys are but as soon as the other QB came in for FSU I knew he was running and they still ran stunts. Re-watch the game

LB play is key but it's those **** lineman stunts that allows those big *** chunk running plays. I'm not sure what their keys are but as soon as the other QB came in for FSU I knew he was running and they still ran stunts. Re-watch the game
Agreed I seen the same thing. but I think thats just Diaz nature Feast or Famine. He will have plays that have you thinking why? but then 2 back to back negative plays. Playing that style will get you burnt sometimes.

Advertisement
I think our Dline against their Oline is going to be difference and mask the deficiencies that we have at LB. I would say any day that Louisville's Oline (with their zone running scheme) is better than Clemson's. Basically, I believe Miami's front 4 is going to eat come 10/10.

Agreed I seen the same thing. but I think thats just Diaz nature Feast or Famine. He will have plays that have you thinking why? but then 2 back to back negative plays. Playing that style will get you burnt sometimes.
Less is more sometimes. I'm interested to see what they have dialed up on D

Clemson will be prepared for our overly aggressive line and will have plenty of wrinkles to keep them at bay. I just want a sound game played by our secondary in pass coverage. Hope to win the TO battle because I think what we have seen the last 5-6 years is good Offenses will get their points vs about anybody so I think it will be a fairly high scoring game high 30's to 40's. Who can create the turnovers?

They will gameplan for us and stretch plays out giving ETN his choice of cuts. They’ll gash us all day if we run the same constant stunts.

An equally big issue will be our inability to handle the quick screens and slants/outs/hitches they like to run. We will need to tighten coverage and be gap sound up front to have a chance

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back