Clemson - NC State

Bad PI call and bad pass on next play by DJ. Nicely schemed again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember when I said Uiagalelei shouldn't be written off because he had a poor season. Cribby assured me he couldn't get better.
James Harden Reaction GIF by NBA

Clemson is still the class of the Acc but the gap isn’t nearly as big…and it’s not because the Acc is getting better.

I’ve seen receivers making plays in ACC play that are 100X more impressive than anything our receivers have done all year

It’s not all on the kids they need to be developed by the coaches. Frustrating though that they are dropping balls so frequently because you’d think they’d be able to catch before they arrive on campus

Clemson is still the class of the Acc but the gap isn’t nearly as big…and it’s not because the Acc is getting better.
I haven’t watched them a lot this year but they still look like they’re a cut above from what I’ve seen. Their guys fly to the ball on defense so well.

I wonder if they’ll drop off more as the years go on now that Venerbles is gone

Advertisement
98 on clemson’s dline is a bad dude

He’s going to be a big problem for us when we play them

Advertisement
And ppl wonder y kids choose to go to certain schools. The atmosphere is completely electric
I mean it's manufactured af and I'd die of cringe getting on that bus / running down that hill - but different strokes for different folks.

Advertisement
Back