Clemson is down, bama loss, fla st is worse than us… (so we need a big name HC hire)

Advertisement
Never has it been more important than now for us to bring in a big name hire, when richt left he gave us a chance we completely whiffed with the worst coach in the history of the program, i feel like we have a second chance with so many teams struggling it is imperative that we find a coach asap
ee916af0-d741-414e-9225-e809fdc49ecf_text.gif

Advertisement
I don't think FSU is much worse than Mianny. They have beat two P5 teams in back to back weeks while Mianny has lost 5 straight.

I no longer think they are at all worse—Miami is officially in worse shape.

Noles went toe-to-toe against Notre Dame and that them in the crosshairs, but came up short in overtime.

Hangover for Jacksonville State game—Canes would've done the same and almost did against Appalachian State (better than JSU, but still a team UM should've looked better against.)

Wake and Louisville are tough outs this year—but FSU took out Syracuse and beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill by ten.

Dead Manny Walking looking even worse if he face-plants against Mack for a third-straight year, on the heels of Norvell and Florida State beating them for a second straight season.

Bama is not down. Bama was #1 up to last week.

Exactly. Lost on a f'n field goal at Texas A&M.

Defending national champs on a 19-game win-streak; first regular season loss since Auburn on November 30th, 2019.

In the Playoffs every year since the format started; three national tiles over that span, as well (while losing two title games to Clemson.)

If that is "down", what the f**k is "up"?

Miami should be so "down" these days.

Lmao, we also aren't losing to Jacksonville State
No probably not, but neither would FSU next week week, unless you think Cuse and UNC would also lose to J State. Unfortunately Jordan Travis makes a huge difference for them.

Never has it been more important than now for us to bring in a big name hire, when richt left he gave us a chance we completely whiffed with the worst coach in the history of the program, i feel like we have a second chance with so many teams struggling it is imperative that we find a coach asap
Who told you fsu is worse than us?

We will be lucky to beat Duke at this point.

We're in a race to the bottom and we winning!

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Jesus Christ FSU barely beat Cuse needing an awful no call and beat a team they beat last year

They will finish with 3-4 wins max

Advertisement
Back