Clemson is down, bama loss, fla st is worse than us… (so we need a big name HC hire)

Advertisement
Never has it been more important than now for us to bring in a big name hire, when richt left he gave us a chance we completely whiffed with the worst coach in the history of the program, i feel like we have a second chance with so many teams struggling it is imperative that we find a coach asap
Could give a rats *** about the big name part. Just find the right guy for once in the last 20+ years

Advertisement
I don't think FSU is much worse than Mianny. They have beat two P5 teams in back to back weeks while Mianny has lost 5 straight.
not sure if they’re worse than manny. Wouldn’t be surprised if we lost the next 6 with the lone acc win and only p5 win vs Duke last week of season. 2 win season before Duke guarantees manny being fired before season ends.

not sure if they’re worse than manny. Wouldn’t be surprised if we lost the next 6 with the lone acc win and only p5 win vs Duke last week of season. 2 win season before Duke guarantees manny being fired before season ends.
Manny gets fired if they got their asses handed to them vs UNC.

Advertisement
Never has it been more important than now for us to bring in a big name hire, when richt left he gave us a chance we completely whiffed with the worst coach in the history of the program, i feel like we have a second chance with so many teams struggling it is imperative that we find a coach asap
Unfortunately the only way we will get a big time coaching hire is if they clean house in the athletic department (not just the AD) and the administration. Hope I'm wrong.

Get a quality AD and a quality HC. I couldn't care less if it's a "Big Name" or not. Get me someone that knows what the **** they are doing, that understands how to work at a place like Miami, that can build a culture of accountability and discipline. Our fanbase needs to stop it with the "We gotta get a big name" crap, because names don't win a **** thing. Miami could hire Les Miles, he's a big name. Miami could hire Chip Kelly, he's a big name. That said, both of those coaches would likely be total failures at Miami.

Bill Clark, Clawson, Hafley, Kellen Moore, Eric Bieniemy aren't huge names, but I'm sure that those coaches would be able to get the job done, and at worst, be merely competent.

I don't think FSU is much worse than Mianny. They have beat two P5 teams in back to back weeks while Mianny has lost 5 straight.
Yea all of a sudden that game isnt' so easy and would definitely be the nail in the coffin, if we haven't gotten there beforehand

Advertisement
Yea all of a sudden that game isnt' so easy and would definitely be the nail in the coffin, if we haven't gotten there beforehand
I want manny fired so hopefully he is before FSU, cause no matter who’s coaching I want to beat fsu but think a interm hc gives us a better shot than manny

Advertisement
FSU will be favored by 3 to 5 points, maybe more.

Once UM craps the bed the next 3 games UM will only be favored versus Duke

This team will be so checked out by the FSU game that the semiholes will hang 50 on us.

Advertisement
Back