OrangeBowlMagic
CEO
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2014
- Messages
- 21,060
No surprises. Lucas questionable. Hope he sits and gets 2 more weeks of rest.
Since when is Ruskavich hurt?
Could be a loss for running the ball...He's not a star but has done good this year.
Not sure when however no snaps last game,Since when is Ruskavich hurt?
TE:
Elija Lofton -- 41
Israel Briggs -- 18
Gavin Mueller -- 16
Cole McConathy ll -- 7
Mueller has been mauling inside from what I’ve seen. Hasn’t stuck out in a bad way yet which is a good thingCould be a loss for running the ball...
I don't know the Clemson roster well.No surprises. Lucas questionable. Hope he sits and gets 2 more weeks of rest.
View attachment 374573
He should be back by FSU.Lucas questionable is a good sign right?
Hopefully Mueller can do both adequatelyI'm perfectly OK with Ruskavich being out.
Really wanna see Briggs get more snaps.
I understand having a Blocking TE is supposed to be the most important thing in the world to this Offense, but it would be nice to actually have a TE on the field at times who can actually run routes down the field & be a weapon in the passing game.
Arroyo was such a pivotal factor in the Florida, VA Tech & Wake games back in 24.
The left guard is questionable and most likely will not play. Huge loss for them. Kid was a high four star beast and I believe is a junior.Who’s the Clemson starting LG that got hurt. He on this?
The left guard is questionable and most likely will not play. Huge loss for them. Kid was a high four star beast and I believe is a junior.
He’s been playing really good football. he’s a naturally big kid.Mueller has been mauling inside from what I’ve seen. Hasn’t stuck out in a bad way yet which is a good thing