Clemson injury report

Joined
Jul 13, 2014
Messages
21,055
No surprises. Lucas questionable. Hope he sits and gets 2 more weeks of rest.

319D0541-9888-4358-B7CC-4D725B72A5FA.jpeg
 
I'm perfectly OK with Ruskavich being out.

Really wanna see Briggs get more snaps.

I understand having a Blocking TE is supposed to be the most important thing in the world to this Offense, but it would be nice to actually have a TE on the field at times who can actually run routes down the field & be a weapon in the passing game.

Arroyo was such a pivotal factor in the Florida, VA Tech & Wake games back in 24.
 
I'm perfectly OK with Ruskavich being out.

Really wanna see Briggs get more snaps.

I understand having a Blocking TE is supposed to be the most important thing in the world to this Offense, but it would be nice to actually have a TE on the field at times who can actually run routes down the field & be a weapon in the passing game.

Arroyo was such a pivotal factor in the Florida, VA Tech & Wake games back in 24.
Hopefully Mueller can do both adequately
 
Back
Top