Clemson - Hiring Riley from TCU

Advertisement
Actually I think this is a panic move. Dabo has been all about culture and continuity. Now he chases the flavor of the moment as both the offense and recruiting are regressing.

What he did even 3 years ago won't work anymore and he doesn't have a new plan.

Actually I think this is a panic move. Dabo has been all about culture and continuity. Now he chases the flavor of the moment as both the offense and recruiting are regressing.

I think he is just adapting. The Clemson promotion culture days are done. He finally realized it’s Clemson and they can take just about anyone they truly want so after “failing” this year offensively, he flexed his muscle and went and got the best.

I still can’t stand the mf but that’s what big dawgs do.

That’s crazy you skipped right over the quote I posted. You know what was being inferred by said post but yet you chose to @ me. There are plenty of other “mopes” but yet you ain’t been on their heels. Keep that same energy‼️
Yeah… there’s a group here who’s more prevalent when something sucks. And some try to attribute it to the majority of us like we think this coRching scheme and hiring situation is good. That’s exactly what you and @paksat did with your comments, you feeding off of @Memnon - that demon who kidnapped my beloved LCE and possesses him.

You guys be sure to keep that same energy when good things happen too.
0FA4ACC1-B03B-4F5A-9BCA-0D34B1EA4EB8.gif

12 days is awhile? We're going in a month and a half and Mario is taking his sweet time. Man cot**** de pinga.
Cálmate hombre😁

Ten un poco de paciencia!

Let's see how everything plays out...it took Mario til Feb last year to get his staff

Now after that....and it looks Gattis is staying... I'm with you lol 😁🤣

Advertisement
Yeah… there’s a group here who’s more prevalent when something sucks. And some try to attribute it to the majority of us like we think this coRching scheme and hiring situation is good. That’s exactly what you and @paksat did with your comments, you feeding off of @Memnon - that demon who kidnapped my beloved LCE and possesses him.

You guys be sure to keep that same energy when good things happen too.View attachment 224573

well if you must go on with this crap...

yes dude sucks, we got obliterated in every game that had a pulse in it

next question

Yeah right lol

Advertisement

You guys be sure to keep that same energy when good things happen too.View attachment 224573
Lmaooo sounds like you are in feelings. I get It tho, it’s okay for everyone to be overly sunshine like and come down on people who aren’t blindly hyping everything Mario does. Like I said keep that same energy for all the other serial complainers, derailers, sunshine pumpers.

I’ll give Mario his due when he deserves it, just like I did with the HS recruiting class.

Garrett Riley will be gone by next season… he’s a rising star..

Dabo will have to do this all over again next season.

Which is why I said as HC one of the hardest
Things to do isn’t so much recruiting and restocking talent but hiring good coordinators and position coaches because they are usually there less than a kid you recruit

well if you must go on with this crap...

yes dude sucks, we got obliterated in every game that had a pulse in it

next question
I get it. You’re one of the miserable ones who shows up when something sucks, takes a **** on the board and leaves. You’re not around for the good things, like recruiting success… you just show up to rain your misery on us when the opportunity arises and then you want to talk down to us for supporters the guy the school hired when they tossed manny?

No you don’t get to do that to the rest of us without recourse and accountability.

Advertisement
Lmaooo sounds like you are in feelings. I get It tho, it’s okay for everyone to be overly sunshine like and come down on people who aren’t blindly hyping everything Mario does. Like I said keep that same energy for all the other serial complainers, derailers, sunshine pumpers.

I’ll give Mario his due when he deserves it, just like I did with the HS recruiting class.
Again, what percent do you see in here defending everything Mario does? You guys are trying to paint an inaccurate picture of the majority of the board and it’s bull**** and it’s getting tiring. Three twits think the scheme is good and the hiring process is fine but you and your compatriots post crap trying to brush this **** on us like Mario is our God.

Again, what percent do you see in here defending everything Mario does? You guys are trying to paint an inaccurate picture of the majority of the board and it’s bull**** and it’s getting tiring. Three twits think the scheme is good and the hiring process is fine but you and your compatriots post crap trying to brush this **** on us like Mario is our God.
Who is us? You took the post personal for whatever strange reason. Get out your feelings. If it does apply let that **** fly

Advertisement

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back