Clemson fan here

I’d like to ask Clemson a question or 2 ..
In my Tupac voice: How do you want it ?
Do you want it from the front ?
Or do you like it from the back ?
My next question is.
Did Dabo think we’d forget that 56-0 ?
We haven’t. !!
So, How do you want it ? How’s does it feel ?
Comin up as a Cane in the cash game
Livin in the fast lane ah we fo real.
It was 58. thanks for that last TD Kelly Bryant
Then it’ll be even sweeter.
 
And writer out of Orlando. Happy to answer any questions you might have about our team or visiting Clemson

Attached is my latest column with a different ranking system than you are used to. I go off actual results, not preseason hype, recruiting rankings, etc.

Who have you beaten? Who have you lost to?


Where are you @OrlandoTiger

IMG_9355.gif
 
Clemson fans are excellent - applause for McCoy as he got back on his feet, etc.
Only seen one fanbase not do this and that is the Ohio state buckeyes. Who during the cotton bowl game last year would routinely start doing their “O-H” bull **** during injuries to Miami players. Never seen anything like it
 
And writer out of Orlando. Happy to answer any questions you might have about our team or visiting Clemson

Attached is my latest column with a different ranking system than you are used to. I go off actual results, not preseason hype, recruiting rankings, etc.

Who have you beaten? Who have you lost to?

Sucks when the eyeball test would have prevented you from having two top 3 teams get blown out.
 
My standard is compete for the ACC Championship which we've done up until last year. It's unrealistic to think that Clemson should be a National Title contender every year, and I'm grateful there have been 3 in my lifetime, one I saw live (Tampa 2016)
This conference is schitzo.
With your schedule the rest of the way I think you have a shot to be in the annual 6-team/ 2 loss tie-breaker for second place.

Btw…
8 Natty’s/3 live here.
Looking forward to 9/4 in Vegas.
 
Back
Top