Clemson fan here

Hoping we run it up on yall… dabo has been allowed to feel like he was king of the mountain for too long.

I pray that Mario doesn’t call off the dawgs and lets Mensah and Toney stat pad for heisman votes to a national media
 
Desperate for clicks for a startup website. Appreciate y'all

Sacha Baron Cohen Respect GIF by the innernette
 
I'm going to ask you a bunch of questions, and I want to have them answered immediately.

What are the Clemson fan's thoughts on Tom Allen as DC?

 
And writer out of Orlando. Happy to answer any questions you might have about our team or visiting Clemson

Attached is my latest column with a different ranking system than you are used to. I go off actual results, not preseason hype, recruiting rankings, etc.

Who have you beaten? Who have you lost to?

FzyoyDSaAsjHG.gif



Ok, that's out the way, you really think you have a chance in this one?
 
My standard is compete for the ACC Championship which we've done up until last year. It's unrealistic to think that Clemson should be a National Title contender every year, and I'm grateful there have been 3 in my lifetime, one I saw live (Tampa 2016)
I thought it would be your entire administration not getting caught being paid by another real estate developer and the new President not having to abruptly resign like the last one because his hand was in the cookie jar.
 
With the last injury report releasing earlier tonight, can you give us a breakdown of the guys who are out. Not everyone, just the starters or who would play major snaps, who are replacing them, and who are the biggest losses.
 
Last edited:
My standard is compete for the ACC Championship which we've done up until last year. It's unrealistic to think that Clemson should be a National Title contender every year, and I'm grateful there have been 3 in my lifetime, one I saw live (Tampa 2016)
First of all thanks for having the nards to drop in. Don’t be a stranger. Many fans think Dabo has failed due to NIL. Others point to a dramatic decline in the quality of assistant coaches. Still others blame poor QB evaluations. What do your knowledgable boosters think and what’s the plan to fix things?
 
And writer out of Orlando. Happy to answer any questions you might have about our team or visiting Clemson

Attached is my latest column with a different ranking system than you are used to. I go off actual results, not preseason hype, recruiting rankings, etc.

Who have you beaten? Who have you lost to?


Historically how likely is Dabo to go with an aggressive game plan when it is more likely to get him blown out but arguably gives him the better chance of an upset on the margins?
 
And writer out of Orlando. Happy to answer any questions you might have about our team or visiting Clemson

Attached is my latest column with a different ranking system than you are used to. I go off actual results, not preseason hype, recruiting rankings, etc.

Who have you beaten? Who have you lost to?

Welcome, and I apologize if this was already asked, but ...

Tait Reynolds threw for Shannon Dawson at the same time that Dereon Coleman did. Coleman committed to UM.
Do Clemson fans think that UM passed on Reynolds or that Reynolds passed on UM?
 
Bikini Wrestler GIF
I say Orlando Tiger comes back for ND game.

You have taken lumps here, and we will buy the beers, or swine after we Mike Tyson your ish today.

Come back for a 3rd opinion on the Canes vs ND matchup.

Tonight will be exciting. Clemson is a former Champ. It's back to Our time. The U.
 
Back
Top