Well just hop in the fan transfer portal and become a Miami fan, I'm sure that will get you the attention you're looking for.Desperate for clicks for a startup website. Appreciate y'all
My standard is compete for the ACC Championship which we've done up until last year. It's unrealistic to think that Clemson should be a National Title contender every year, and I'm grateful there have been 3 in my lifetime, one I saw live (Tampa 2016)How does it feel to watch the team go from a national contender every season, to a has been?
The last time I was an IPTAY member, the floor was $350. Imagining it to be much more nowAre people still paying ten a year?
Not sure about 52. Questionable at best. I think Gipson will playDoes it sound like LG number 52 and CB number 8 will play?
And writer out of Orlando. Happy to answer any questions you might have about our team or visiting Clemson
Attached is my latest column with a different ranking system than you are used to. I go off actual results, not preseason hype, recruiting rankings, etc.
Who have you beaten? Who have you lost to?
![]()
Sunshine State Heisman Contenders: Mensah, Toney & Baugh
Miami has two Heisman Trophy contenders in Darrien Mensah and Malachi Toney, while Florida’s Jadan Baugh is making a strong case of his own.pulpcitymag.com