Clemson fan here

Key to victory:
1) Run the football. Not likely we can do that against this Canes front 4
2) don't get in 3rd and long. We are bottom of the nation for 3rd down conversions
3) get turnovers. Tough. Mensah just shredded us last year and looks even better
If 5 years ago you would of told me a Clemson fan saying they could not run on the Canes front four I wouldn’t believe it. Even if you said front seven I wouldn’t believe it, but just the four is crazy. I wouldn’t believe of said who tf is coaching that team to recruit four guys for us that are elite?

Never believed we would be here until we got Mario. All the other coaches were dog **** and thought we would never hire a real HC that knew recruiting. But here we are
 
I just rewatched the Cal/Clemson game, and Clemson is not the same “Dabo’s Clemson”. Hot trash game. If they score 20 I’ll be shocked. If we score less than 40 I’ll be surprised. We avoid mental breakdowns including turnovers we cover easily.
 
And writer out of Orlando. Happy to answer any questions you might have about our team or visiting Clemson

Attached is my latest column with a different ranking system than you are used to. I go off actual results, not preseason hype, recruiting rankings, etc.

Who have you beaten? Who have you lost to?

How many kids did D Watson father in Greenville?
 
Concerned about starting guard where we are already shaky. Looks like we'll have everyone else back. The opening night starter at QB is also out, so if you can get to Tait Reynolds and knock him out, a walkon replaces him
Buffer GIF


Our DL coming for Tait
 
And writer out of Orlando. Happy to answer any questions you might have about our team or visiting Clemson

Attached is my latest column with a different ranking system than you are used to. I go off actual results, not preseason hype, recruiting rankings, etc.

Who have you beaten? Who have you lost to?



Are people still paying ten a year?
 
Back
Top