FIFYMama 10 years ago: "will you take care of my son? Make sure he goes to church?" "how many zeros?"
Mama today: "how many zeros?"
If 5 years ago you would of told me a Clemson fan saying they could not run on the Canes front four I wouldn’t believe it. Even if you said front seven I wouldn’t believe it, but just the four is crazy. I wouldn’t believe of said who tf is coaching that team to recruit four guys for us that are elite?Key to victory:
1) Run the football. Not likely we can do that against this Canes front 4
2) don't get in 3rd and long. We are bottom of the nation for 3rd down conversions
3) get turnovers. Tough. Mensah just shredded us last year and looks even better
How many kids did D Watson father in Greenville?And writer out of Orlando. Happy to answer any questions you might have about our team or visiting Clemson
Attached is my latest column with a different ranking system than you are used to. I go off actual results, not preseason hype, recruiting rankings, etc.
Who have you beaten? Who have you lost to?
![]()
Sunshine State Heisman Contenders: Mensah, Toney & Baugh
Miami has two Heisman Trophy contenders in Darrien Mensah and Malachi Toney, while Florida’s Jadan Baugh is making a strong case of his own.pulpcitymag.com
Over. All on bubble screensOver-under 30 yards passing for Clemson if it rains.
The Raiders would like to know the same thing. Notice he hasn't been signed by anyone?Why did your team keep grabbing each others ball sack
My best friend John's family loved playing Jarts. I still instinctively move to someone shouting, "Move Dumbass!"We can't even throw lawn darts at small children.
We used to be proper and right.
Concerned about starting guard where we are already shaky. Looks like we'll have everyone else back. The opening night starter at QB is also out, so if you can get to Tait Reynolds and knock him out, a walkon replaces him
Been saying this.I just rewatched the Cal/Clemson game, and Clemson is not the same “Dabo’s Clemson”. Hot trash game. If they score 20 I’ll be shocked. If we score less than 40 I’ll be surprised. We avoid mental breakdowns including turnovers we cover easily.
I mean, at least you know your place. Right?My best friend John's family loved playing Jarts. I still instinctively move to someone shouting, "Move Dumbass!"
like me, must be an eagles fan.As long as that walk-on is not Case Keenum, we should be good to go then.
Never got hit either, so that's a plus.I mean, at least you know your place. Right?
as my middle school alcoholic science teacher would say, "bonus!"Never got hit either, so that's a plus.