Clemson Cinematic

Advertisement
They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Solid win. Love that dramatic video. I wish that I can feel like this is a program changing win, but Clemson is not themselves this year. But this team fights and it is refreshing to see. It’s been a while since we have seen that. Imagining that if Mario were actually smart or refs could actually notice an elbow being down, we are either 6-1 or 7-0 right now. This isn’t going to turn around to CFP playoff team overnight but this is moving in the right direction for sure. The rest of the season should be very telling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Solid win. Love that dramatic video. I wish that I can feel like this is a program changing win, but Clemson is not themselves this year. But this team fights and it is refreshing to see. It’s been a while since we have seen that. Imagining that if Mario were actually smart or refs could actually notice an elbow being down, we are either 6-1 or 7-0 right now. This isn’t going to turn around to CFP playoff team overnight but this is moving in the right direction for sure. The rest of the season should be very telling.

It's still Clemson. Just like a team beating Miami in 2005—a few years removed from championship runs.

Not what they were, but still a boatload of talent and strong DNA.

Four national title game apapreances between 2015 and 2019 isn't a lifetime ago—and then 10-2 in 2010, 10-3 in 2021 and 11-3 last year—and started this season ranked No. 9.

We can play the 5-2, 6-1 and 7-0 game all day long... does this team have the same fight if not losing the last two? The desperation of needing to beat Clemson to avoid a three-game skid a wake-up call? Who knows.

Georgia Tech was in the bag... and even with an eked out win over North Carolina, does Miami show up flat this past weekend? No idea.

Definitely should be a one-loss team any way you slice it, though. Georgia Tech was a done deal.

Next two weeks are defining. If we can get Miami to 7-2 going into Trailerhassee on a three-game win-streak, while those donkeys stay undefeated—all the pressure is on them.

Advertisement
Back