Clemson - Bama

Advertisement
I'm debating if this is better than seeing the Doomers lose a big game... ******* close

Crazy part is..Bama is farrr from overrated..Clemson’s game plan has been different on O..this is the most vertical passing I’ve seen from them in dabos tenure. Usually they try to out flank/leverage and run plays off of that..but 16 has changed this O big time
You know what's funny? I've been saying everyday Scott and that offense attacks youe weakness better then anybody but nobody wants to listen

Advertisement
Crazy part is..Bama is farrr from overrated..Clemson’s game plan has been different on O..this is the most vertical passing I’ve seen from them in dabos tenure. Usually they try to out flank/leverage and run plays off of that..but 16 has changed this O big time
Explosive plays.... who needs them?

Advertisement
They know upfront Clemson is on another level so their besr chance was in the air
Nah bro. Bama been running the ball well when they choose too. Remember Lawrence is not playing. Bama should’ve been rubnnuy the ball. 14 points off picks tonight. And Clemson is winning 1v1s all game

I told y’all Brent Key is horrible. Bama isn’t gonna miss him for a second.

Just wow...this is worse than ND vs. Bama in ‘13...worse than what the 01’ team did to Nebraska. I know this might be wishful thinking but this might be Alabama’s dynasty killshot. This might catapult Clemson ahead of them.
No chance. Don’t be ridiculous

You know what's funny? I've been saying everyday Scott and that offense attacks youe weakness better then anybody but nobody wants to listen
No dude. Manny is a grade A hire on this board despite having zero HC experience but Scott is a grade F hire on here because he's never called plays.

Being the co-oc for 4 years for a team that's gone 44-4 and scheming for Nick Saban's biggest loss -- in a NC game -- means very little.

Advertisement
Would really like to see Clemson play the Gayturds sometime soon. They're the only time I truly despise that Dabo hasn't beaten the brakes off of. (Bama, Ohio State, FSU, ND)

Man Ross is a beast of a wr. Crazy how Clemson got him out of Alabama as the best player in the state...ohh what is this?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1546920915247.jpg
    FB_IMG_1546920915247.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 45
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back