Clemson - Bama

Good news... Saban getting bent over. Bad news... Clemson about to win at least two more ships after this year. Nobody in the ACC can touch this team. Babers May give them another scare but that’s it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So glad Miami's passing on the Clemson co-oc for the past 4 years. Can't trust a guy who only schemes the biggest blowout in Nick Saban's career. Can't take those type of risks here at this finely tuned machine we've got here in Coral Gables
Applewhite gives us the best chance to win

Advertisement
Don’t get sensitive with me it’s a joke. The best linebacker in the world is white it’s just a stereotypical joke don’t need your estrogen levels up my man.
Bull****...if you were joking you would have made it known. Now you had to cover your *** because I called you out.

Advertisement
Crazy part is..Bama is farrr from overrated..Clemson’s game plan has been different on O..this is the most vertical passing I’ve seen from them in dabos tenure. Usually they try to out flank/leverage and run plays off of that..but 16 has changed this O big time

It’s just one of those nights. Nana should’ve have been running the ball and controlling the game from their 1st snap. Instead they came out guns blazing like have been under tua all year. But Clemson has been playing this way going on 5 years now
They know upfront Clemson is on another level so their besr chance was in the air

Advertisement
Crikey! Watch as the rarely seen Crimson Surrender Cobra comes out of hiding for the rest of this quarter.
Bindi-Irwin-reveals-ongoing-heartbreak-at-loss-of-039Crocodile-Hunter039-dad-Steve.jpg

I told y’all Brent Key is horrible. Bama isn’t gonna miss him for a second.

Just wow...this is worse than ND vs. Bama in ‘13...worse than what the 01’ team did to Nebraska. I know this might be wishful thinking but this might be Alabama’s dynasty killshot. This might catapult Clemson ahead of them.

Advertisement
Back