Clemson - Bama

Advertisement
There is no luck involved in this contest. It’s called one team so far is vastly better prepared over the other one. That, and their QB is smoking Bama’s secondary so bad Satan will be asking for Jobe and Co’s Cars back
Jobe was a wild miss from Saban. They literally won the booby prize with that idiot. Talk about a bad return on their investment. I am so glad that over ranked fool went to Bama.

During the pregame they were talking about how good Bama is inside the red zone. over 90% scoring rate or something like that. Different story tonight playing against the Clemson front seven.

Advertisement
Advertisement
On my second big *** bowl of popcorn. Busting out some kool-aid, too. Baga getting destroyed. HAHAHAHAHA!

Advertisement
What does them being white have to do with anything? Stupid *** post.
Don’t get sensitive with me it’s a joke. The best linebacker in the world is white it’s just a stereotypical joke don’t need your estrogen levels up my man.

Advertisement
Holy **** they're so much better then Bama its insane
It’s just one of those nights. Nana should’ve have been running the ball and controlling the game from their 1st snap. Instead they came out guns blazing like have been under tua all year. But Clemson has been playing this way going on 5 years now

Advertisement
Back